Do you run out of shampoo or conditioner first?

• Shampoo
  • Conditioner

Most Helpful Guy

• I run out of both at the same time. xD This is because I use the "2 in 1" kind of shampoo/conditioner. I'm not sure if a person's hair can truly respond to both things at the same time, but it's a convenient option for lazy dudes like me anyway. :P

i5.walmartimages.com/.../...27de8d71ba9806d31.jpeg

• Shampoo strips your hair of its natural oils that's why conditioner "conditions" your hair and makes it feel so soft

• Hmm interesting. That's what I've heard too, but it's just that traditionally, I've heard that a person uses conditioner *after* the shampoo to restore a person's hair from the effects of the shampoo. That's why I'm not sure how effective a 2-in-1 really is, since it is supposedly doing both at the same time. xD BUT, it's worked pretty well for me all this time ahah, and I like the scent that this particular Ocean Lift variety leaves in my hair. ^_^

• Hey thanks for the MHO star, Jade! And I am seeing this notification right before taking my shower with this shampoo too, so --- good timing. xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Conditioner-I rarely use shampoo because most drugstore shampoos have very shitty ingredients that strip my curly hair and make it dry.
    Plus I have a lotttt of hair, so, I use a lot of conditioner. So, always conditioner.

What Guys Said 21

• Shampoo? Conditioner? I just use this for my entire body xD

http://www.images-iherb.com/l/NIV-12034-3.jpg

Its 3 in 1, shampoo, shower gel, and shaving cream

• I use a two in one. I run out of shampoo and conditioner at the same time.

I also use a three in one, so I run out of shampoo, conditioner and body wash at the same time.

When you use a three in one, you can squeeze a small amount into your hands and shampoo and condition your hair and then when your hands get really foamy, wash your body. It saves a lot of time, soap, water, and money. You're also saving a lot of room. Instead of having three or two bottles of different washes, you have one with all three mixed in one. Those also work great for a bubble bath if you love soaking in a nice, hot, deep bath.

• I'm too manly to know what conditioner is, never mind own any...

• This is like the chicken or the egg conundrum. Shampoo requires only about a teaspoon to get my hair clean but to "bend and snap" I need at least half the bottle of conditioner static.celebuzz.com/.../...spoon-bend-and-snap.gif

• My stuff is both shampoo & conditioner, so I run out at once

• I run out of my mum's shampoo first. 😮

• Shampoo... because I don't use conditioner :P

• Neither I use a solvent that is both a shampoo and conditioner, so I run out of either at the exact same time.

• Shampoo since I never use conditioner but i use a very good and expensive shampoo though

• I use a shampoo + conditioner combo.

• conditioner. I mostly use that if my hair gets too long and use it as a way to straighten my hair

• I dont use conditioner, so shampoo

• Shampoo on occasion

• Shampoo, why do you know? Becoz i never use conditioner :D

• Mr. Organised here - There is two of everything in my bathroom and when something runs out, I start on spare and buy a new spare next time I am in the shops which is every day so I am never 24 hours without two of everything.

• What is Conditioner?

• Why do people use conditioner?

• Shampoo strips the hair of its natural oils while conditioner "conditions" it that's why it feels soft
      Its to make the hair clean and healthy.
      Girls with thick hair generally need more conditioner and girls with thin hair generally use more shampoo

• Shampoo. Don't use conditioner.

• The conditioner bottle needs to be twice the size of the shampoo. The ratio is so off. lol

• shampoo

• Nowadays, both come together in one bottle.

What Girls Said 22

• I always run out of shampoo first. It makes sense though since I never use a lot of conditioner. I only put conditioner on the ends of my hair, not the roots, so I need less of it.

• Conditioner as a result of having a lot of thick hair to wrestle. I also like the way it smells so I pour on gobs of it.

• Both together

• I run out of conditioner a lot lol

• I run out of shampoo 😕

• Shampoo because I don't condition every day.

• Always shampoo first.

• Usually conditioner. My hair is very thick and a little curly/wavy so it tends to be dry. I condition the daylights out of it. Because I use multiple shampoos, I don't usually run out of those very quickly.

• I don't use conditioner that much.
    So shampoo

• Always shampoo for some reason -_- , its weird.

• conditioner by a hair

• shampoo all the fucking time... i get too lazy to put on conditioner sometimes

• Conditioner... because well, I have big hair.

• Conditioner idky lol.

• Conditioner always, perks of having long hair I guess 🙄🙄🙄

• Conditioner. Cause I use more of that in my hair than shampoo.

• i run our of shampoo first

• Definitely conditioner. I have a lot of moderately curly hair that requires quite a bit of it.

• If you run out of shampoo because you use it more than conditioner I'm gonna pray for your hair x. x I don't think I've run out of my second bottle of shampoo this year lol and I get the little ones in the "ethnic section"

• Shampoo and then I put conditioner in.

• I run out of shampoo first

• Same time because I use it alway together