Girls, Sharing Lipstick?

Is it rude not to want to share my lipsticks with me friends? I saw my friend using one of my lipsticks and it kinda bothered me.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like to share any makeup.. especially eye products because my eyes are so sensitive... and lip products either.. other girls share stuff all the time and I feel so gross... I don't carry makeup in my bag but I carry a lip gloss and my friend takes it out without even asking me.. it bothers me so much but I don't know how to tell her 😓😓😓

What Girls Said 8

• It's not rude at all. I wouldn't ask my friend to borrow her lipstick, and I would expect my friend to never get upset if I said no to her borrowing mine. Because everyone has different hygiene rules, and they should be respected.
    You should tell your friend you don't feel comfortable with her using your lipstick because you don't like to share make up products.
    If you really want her to stop be like "Girl, I just got off my herpes flare, I hope you're ok."

• its one of those things you must not share... it can give you infection (same goes for razors/piercings/etc...)

• Ewww

• I share sometimes
    but I prefer not usually

• No, it's your lipstick. I would also be bothere by the idea. Lips are the door to your stomach. Who knows how many visitor's she has. It's not clean.

• I don't like sharing my lipsticks or makeup with anyone either

• No, I don't really share my lipsticks with friends unless were very close

• I don't like sharing makeup either.