Girls, have you ever had a bra fitting?

I went to an "old school" mom and pop (minus the pop lol) bra store. All they do is sell bras. I asked to be fitted since it had been awhile and if i was gonna spend some money on new bras i wanted them to fit well. I've been fitted before but it was always over my old bra. This time the woman working there followed me into the changing booth. asked me to take off my shirt and bra. I told her i never had to take my bra off before for a fitting, she told me i didn't have to but i would get a better fit if i was measured without "anything in the way". She was very professional so i took my bra off. A quick few measurements, then asked what bras i was interested in, she went out and got the ones i mentioned. She came back into the booth, and had me try them on, she fastened the clasp for me and adjusted the strap for each bra i tried on. Long story short i bought 6 bras and have never had ones that fit so good. Has anyone else had this level of help? I know i'm going back there from now on!

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had four different bra fittings, I think, in four different stores and got a different bra size every time so yeah, for me they haven't gone too well :P They've mostly all been pretty professional though. The worst one was the first I went to and that woman didn't even measure me, she just looked at me and got me a bra that ft funny but she insisted was correct :P

What Girls Said 4

• I have gotten fitted but never like that and wouldn't want to

• i have never been fitted like that i wish! aha i always just get measured at victorias secret and every time its a little off

• I've been fitted a couple times and the bras I have fit very well, so I'm pretty good with what I'm wearing.

• Yes, I have.