Are piercings attractive?

Here are my facial piercings.Are piercings attractive?different jewelry

Most Helpful Guy

• They are such a turnoff my dick went inside like a turtle. Sorry not for me. Other guys may like your style.

Most Helpful Girl

• why do people say shit like "men don't like that" or "you will never get a man" did it ever cross people's mind that not everything people do is to please the other gender? This young lady is an example of that I seriously doubt she gave a damn and as she got more and more piercings. Why the bloody hell do people care? It doesn't affect their lives in the slightest. Did it ever cross people's mind to say it makes you happy, so I don't care instead of eww guys/girls don't like that. I get people have preferences but it's not anybody's place to say "you ruined your face" just because they prefer someone with few to no piercings. Okay rant over.

What Guys Said 34

• I'm gonna be completely honest, your piercings are creeping me out.

• Did nobody have the balls to tell you that you are ruining your looks?

• Are you starved for attention?

You have successfully greatly limited your income choices with all that iron.

• that number... no not attractive in my opinion

i prefer no piercings on the face, or any other than the ears frankly... i'm ok with nose piercings (primarily a stud)

• are you kidding? wtf lol

• To be honest its very ugly and creepy

• You look like a cyborg. You're probably more metal than flesh.

• Great for jump starting with jumper cables

• Why would you do that

• WTF!

• Looking wired
    I wouldn't have said that if they suits you

• A turn off

• Yes they are somewhat. I only like ear and nose piercings..
    But clearly.. you have a problem figuring out when to stop.

• No not really, i mean, i dont mind about a small one in the nose, lips or belly but too much is too much.
    But hey, thats just my opinion😜

• what the fuck...

• THAT amount of facial piercings, no. VERY unattractive. But a few piercings are fine. I think a nose ring is really cute actually.
    But having a million piercings like you is very ugly. Sorry

• Good lord they look like rashes, like some sort of skin disease.

• Dimple piercings are haut for some reason.

• Some looks good when done on right place
    It'll be hard too kiss you
    Right?

• not into but sweeeeeet! you're cute though

• they can be depending on the piercing and the interval girl

• A couple of piercings don't look bad, but you just look ridiculous, that's just nasty.. smh

• OMGG ur my perfect girlfriend 10/10

• What the fuck did you just make me see

• This can't be real? right

• For me, NO !

• Must be a troll

• nice pics you found on the internet...

piercings can be attractive, lying about your identity isn't.

• HOLY CRAP
    I'm really sorry to say it like this but that many really aren't -_-

• 1 or 2 is okay and attractive. But yours are disgusting. Remove them.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 26

• I really can't tell if you're attractive or not from those photos bc your face isn't even fully visible, at least your piercings are symmetrical though. I'm curious, is it comfortable to sleep and eat and stuff with so many piercings around your mouth or does it not bother you at all?

• Ya it really bothers me. I take out my septum, upper lip, and nose plugs but besides for that leave everything in.

• Those ones reject a lot I just have dermals instead. And yes I have more piercings on my body then my face. And the lips ones are more annoying. The stretched ones are just easier to take out.

• Oh yeah I used to have my earlobes stretched to 1cm & they got back to their small size but they never closed completely like they used to before.

• I just imagine being at the wrong place at the wrong time, and the mob comes to interrogate me, and they pull all of them out Punisher style.
    Regarding piercings in general, I think they can look nice-a little nose stud, earrings, haha... nose ring too.
    I feel like with yours, I can't really see your face because you have so much going on.

• I feel like I wouldn't want my partner to have any in their face, my two ex's both had little nose studs. I think if you like them then thats fine however I know from personal experience that they can leave gnarly holes unfortunately.

• I thought you were joking.., this is NOT attractive. Thats one way to turn a guy off.

• 1|0
  • I have my nose pierced. I like it. I don't find them attractive on men.

• For me, that is a little much, and they look painful. But that is just me!
    I get nauseous from needles and have never had a single piercing, not even my ears, so that's probably why they look painful to me.

• You have a beautiful face and hide it behind all that metal. You do you if that's what you're into fine but if I were you I would take most of them out. A few here and there is fine but that's it. Where do you work?

• Personally I find that too much. But that's just personal preferable :)

• I don't like these at all..

• I cringed

• I truly hate them.

• Me = 21 piercings = nine in each ear + one in each nipple + one in my navel.

Your piercings are waaaaaaaaaay too ott for me.

Serious question: Why so many + why in your face?

• I like putting them in my face. Plus I like the look.

• And your husband lets you screw other men?

• @SnatchFinderGeneral was talking about before we got married

• I would say that would be a huge turn off for 99.9% of guys, maybe a guy with similar piercings would be into it?

• So. fucking. ugly. and. abnormal.

• I personally think that's a bit excessive but you do you

• Not at all. Not this much.

• It's too much in my opinion. It really depends on the face, but even so I'm sure most men prefer no piercings. I love your philtrum piercing (It's stretched I think?) But that's about it for me.

• Oh my gosh... no no no no

• You look cool ❤️

• Wow you look different and awesome ❤️

• No way not this amount. Maybe a nose stud but that's it.

• Did a piercing gun attack your face?

• Depends on the persons facial struture on what facial piercings would suit them, i do not mind a few if they actually look good. My ex had 4 facial ones and hot damn.
    By your pictures i think there are to many, to busy to focus and it must be annoying for a person to kiss you with that many on centred in one area.

• You look like a very pretty girl, but I don't find facial piercings attractive at all.

• Not in the least bit.
    And being totally honest here and not trying to hurt your feeling but all that shit in your face makes you ugly.

• She has such gorgeous eyes and face. I don't know why she would do that. I mean, I'm not in the place to say that because it's her body and she can do whatever you want with it, but still...

• @goodmood Her features are quite nice but all the piercings really take away from it...