Girls, how many beauty products do you use?

on average how much do you use

for example do you wear no makeup, a little makeup, or do you go all out with smokey eyes and contouring?

for hair, do you keep it natural, dye it, wear a weave or extensions, straighten it, curl it?

for nails, do you keep them natural, paint them, grow them out, or get fake nails?

for body, do you work out ones in a while, work out frequently, and do anything more like waist train?

i am just curious to see how much the majority of girls use.

29

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the occasion too...

For gym, I draw in my eyebrows since theyre VERY thin I make them visible and curl my eyelashes, put on skin firming oil and Im out the door. I tie my hair in a ponytail.

If Im going out like shopping in the city, I have on very little makeup, brows, mascara, little bit of blush (obviously I'll moisturize), add some highlight on my face, hair would be down, my hair is straight so I let it go.

My nails are usually unpolished, when theyre long I cut them. I dont like dragon nails.

I work out 5 days a week including yoga so everything is out naturally, no bullshit waist trainer.

oh yeah, I use scented lotion and then add some perfume on! :-D

What Girls Said 28

• I don't usually wear makeup unless I am going out (and sometimes I still don't wear it), but when I do, I wear concealer/foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and just a very small amount of lipstick just to give my lips a hint of color.
    My hair usually stays natural unless I am going out as well. I will usually straighten it and the curl will gradually come back throughout the day, which I like. I used to dye it, but don't anymore. If I don't feel like straightening it, I will either wear it natural if it is having an okay day or put it in a ponytail (which I honestly hate since it is heavy and uncomfortable and I don't like the look, it is just convenient and presentable).
    I keep my nails natural.
    I like to exercise a little every day, just so I'm in decent shape, especially for my job.

• makeup : not that much (i don't even use foundation LOL) i just use some face powder/kohl pencil/gloss/lipstick/bronzer

hair:natural curly hair no hair dye no extension

nails: i keep it natural... i cut it to a nice length because my nails grow very long lol... a use nail polish once or twice a year (not that much into it lol)

body:hmm nah.. i just pay attention to what i eat

• Hair- nothing. Sometimes I straighten it when I feel like it.
    Makeup- I only wear makeup when I go out. If I'm just home, I don't bother. And when I put on makeup, I use foundation, concealer, powder, blush, highlight, eyeliner, liquid liner, mascara, and I fill in my brows. No smokey eyes and nothing on my lips.
    Nails - I do at home manicures/pedicures. Usually the same color over and over again until they chip.
    Body - I go to the gym a few times a week and do yoga, zumba, body combat, ballet bar, pilates, etc.
    😊

• Hair- I keep it natural, but I use a two different leave in conditioners.
    Face- face wash and a moisturizer. I don't wear makeup.
    Body- body wash and coconut oil. I don't workout right now, because I'm not buying maternity work out clothes and my doctor wants me to gain more weight.
    Nails- I don't paint my nails.

• Hair- straighten or curl on occasions. usually i leave it natural in its natural curls.
    Nails- get a mani/pedi for special occasions. Ill paint them at home occasionally.
    Work out every day for 2 hours. I do not waist train, that is a scam. I run and lift.
    Make up- I wear a full face for work 5 days a week. I do natural make up. I don't think a lot of makeup is appropriate for work.

• I wear a little makeup... sometimes a little much but only occasionally...
    Straighten my hair or have it pulled back or in a braid... i don't dye it or curl it...
    I get my nails done. Fake...
    I work out regularly and eat healthy...

• For hair- I mainly leave it natural but recently I dyed it
    For make up- eyeliner and mascara and lip gloss
    For nails- natural mainly, only paint them for formal shit
    For body- what is this thing called "exercise"?

• On average I use none. If there is an occasion, I'd use something a little.
    My hair is natural light brown, have never dyed it, and wouldn't.
    I don't grow nails, even if I wanted I couldn't because of basketball, actually I don't like lacqueres nails.
    I don't work out exclusively for figure, I train to build muscles and became more stronger and more skilled, I try to train frequently and systematically.

• Face - just mascara and eyeliner. Sometimes foundation if I feel like it
    Hair - natural, I never straighten it or do anything else. Never dyed my hair.

Nails - lol my nails never grow very long. I paint them like 20% of the time, meh.

Body - I do not work out, but I walk around a lot for work so I'm pretty much in shape. Lol

• I don't use a whole lot of makeup, but on special occasions I go all out. Same with nails, on special occasions I'll go get my nails done but for the most part I just do them myself. I play sports so I workout as much as I am required to. I do nothing special to my hair, just leave it natural. :)

• For marketing ussal try to do the no makeup makeup look its really easy and you can wear anything with it and go anywhere, then for hair I keep it natural maybe if I want to I'll do a ombré highlight, I can stand paint on my nails I always pick at it and then I work out at the gym three to four times a week but everbody is different

• A little makeup. Straighten my hair once a week. Color my hair. My nails are painted about 50% of the time.

• I have lip gloss thats about it.. dont too much like makeup.. makes my face feel dirty.. lol

• •No makeup.
    •Occasionally straighten my hair.
    •Shampoo first then conditioner, let it sit for 30 minutes before rinsing
    •occasionally paint my toe nails
    •night run once or twice a week
    •occasionally concetrated muscle work to tone a bit but thats pretty rare lol..

• Makeup: for every day just under eye concealer, mascara, and brow pomade. for nights out/special occasions I add eyeshadow and powder and blush, and do extra mascara.

Hair: I get highlights in it. I usually just blow dry it at most. All summer it's been air drying though!

Nails: rarely ever paint them anymore

Body: I work out several times a week. I shave my armpits and vag every day and legs a few times a week. I use moisturizing body wash with a loofah and body lotion.

• For make up only concealer, blush.. some contour stuff for my chin and nose, eyeliner on my top lashline to make my lashes appear fuller, and mascara.
    Hair, I have naturally curly hair so I get the keratine hair treatment which keeps it dead straight for like 7 months.. and I get highlights once a year..
    Naturally slim so no working out.. thinking of doing lash extensions soon!! :) And zero nail polish or anything.

• Makeup - just mascara and lip gloss on a daily basis
    Hair - depends. I sometime straighten it and sometimes let it natural wavy, as it is today
    Nails - I looove nail polish, so that's a thing I do sometimes
    Body - I workout 5 days a week, I mostly lift weights because I want to look like Arnold one day (not srs)

• Makeup-I only wear mascara, concealer, lipstick and lipgloss.
    Hair-I either keep it natural or do braids in the evening so the next day they will be curly. I straigthen my hair sometimes.
    Nails-I keep them natural and occasionally paint them.
    Body-I just pay attention to what I eat and eat healthy things.

• I usually use bb cream, counselor, and powder for make up.
    I tend to keep my hair natural but I sometimes curl/straighten it.
    I pretty much always have natural nails.
    I started working out a month ago and plan to keep doing so.

• I wear some make-up, not much, but it's noticeable.
    I keep my hair natural because I like my color
    I paint my nails.
    I work out often and I enjoy the feeling of working up a sweat.

• A matte lipgloss.

Lip balm

this scented body butter

• Very little makeup. I use only 3 products., on a good day i use 4
    My hair is natural, i have never dyed or bleached it.
    I don`t paint or use fake nails but i grow them ( only finger nails tho )
    I run.. that`s the only thing i do

• Eyeliner, mascara, concealer if I have a breakout, and of course my lip gloss👄

I also have tresseme conditioner if that counts.

• No make-up, natural hair, trimmed nails ( I play the violin), never work out, eat as much as I want

• Nothing. I use shampoo+conditioner, soap, toothpaste, coconut oil, colloidal silver, and am on no medications. I do have makeup + perfume but like to stay as natural as possible.

• Makeup : if i'm staying at home i wear nothing at all. If i'm going to the mall or dinner i wear - Mascara, foundation, lipstick and blush and sometimes eyeliner. For special occasions i wear fake eyelashes , foundation, contour, highlight, lip liner , eyeshadow , bold lipstick.
    Hair : I keep it natural. I just shampoo , condition and comb it. Sometimes i'll curl my hair or straighten but very rarely, i'm planning on getting highlights though.
    For nails : they're natural right now and quite long (i need to trim them lol) but i like getting a manicure every once in awhile. I also wear fake nails if i need to look extra good.
    For body : i do not workout at all. I walk around, do squats , and thats pretty much it. I'm in shape but i'm gonna start working out more because it's healthier.

• No make up
    Natural hair
    No nail stuff
    Work out a few times a week

• I beat my face to the Gods, yes.
    I curl it or let it do whatever it wants that day
    Acrylic
    Workout everyday