Do you prefer to have men shave their armpits?

Should men shave their armpits?

• Yes
    41% (17)44% (12)43% (29)Vote
  • No
    59% (24)56% (15)57% (39)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
20|12

Most Helpful Girl

• A trim is sometimes neccessary, but shaved is a no go (it's too girly).

0|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't shave but trim WAY down. Armpit hair sucks. It just wastes deodorant and it makes it easier for foul smelling bacteria to grow.
    The only reason I don't shave is I don't want thicker arm hair growing back in or get shit from "da bros"

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Yes! Oh god yes! 😩 If there's only three parts of the body that guys should shave (besides their fave of course) it's their 1. Chest 2. Pubes and 3. Pits!

It will really do wonders 😏

2|1
    0|1
  • No, I prefer he has hair on his armpits

3|2
    1|0
  • I've never really seen a man who shaved his armpits unless it was a swimmer who had his entire body shaved from head to toe.
    I think my preference would be non-shaved, since shaved armpits are traditionally a women's thing.

0|3
    0|0
    • So you wouldn't mind seeing a giant patch of moist smelly jungle underneath a guy's armpits?

• Show All
    • which tradition?

• @AriadneSky I guess tradition from where I am from. I've never seen a man with shaved armpits that I actually noticed, anyway.

• Well no.. I don't prefer it because it looks rather gayish.. BUt if he wants to because it bothers and such.. Well Then whatever.. 😁!! Do what you want!! :]]!!

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I don't really enjoy seeing armpit hair on anyone.

2|3
    0|1
  • I prefer trimmed.

0|2
    0|0
  • No, it looks girly.

1|1
    1|1
    • Shaved other parts?

• @guyabcd20g Unless a guy is covered in hair, like on his back and stuff, I don't think he should shave anything but his face

• Covered in hair on the front torso and Robin Williams hairy arms and legs?

• girly

1|1
    0|0
  • NEVER!!! :)

1|1
    0|0
  • id love it,

0|1
    0|1
  • Yes.. keep yourself groomed guys!

1|0
    0|0
  • for the love of masculinity, no -.-

0|0
    1|2
  • As long as it's not a total bush I really don't care :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be fine with a little hair, please not too much though

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I like the hairy look.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they want to

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them trimmed.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Who cares! They'd prefer we have detachable penises as well so they could keep em in their purses til they decide it's time for us to use em, but that don't mean we're gonna pay for the procedure. (Hope I didn't spoil your good mood. ; - )

0|1
    0|0
  • Shaved no, trimmed yes. It should not be hanging out of his Tshirt or be really noticeable unless he lifts his arms.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Armpit hair is disgusting.

2|2
    1|0
  • The only men I've seen with clean-shaven armpits regularly are pro wrestlers. That's because I think they're required to.

1|1
    0|0
  • I shave them every time they reach a certain length (max. 1cm). I find body hair in general gross and feel more comfortable having them shaved off.
    Arms are an exception but then again, its all about preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every human being should shave thier armpits

1|0
    0|0
  • mine are shaved, don't really care what other guys do

0|0
    0|0
    • but I'll adopt to whatever my future girlfriend wants lol...

• thats unacceptable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I shave mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trim it

0|0
    0|0