Girls, Should guys shave legs and arms?

Should a guy shave his legs and arms if he shaved his chest /abs and groin? Because shaved torso and groin but lot of hairs on those parts will look odd in my opinion.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Chest and and groin should be but other places don't bother me

What Girls Said 3

• Obviously I'm going to say no as i prefer my men to look like men and have body hair but most women prefer minimal hair or no hair so I'm going to suggest trimming your body hair

• Ya almost every girl around 25 likes smooth

• That's one girl, its your body and if you want to walk around with a body that feels like a hedgehog then you bash on. Bristles are bad enough on a mans face but bristles on the body is just downright yucky

• Ya bristles are bae on man's face, so should a man keep a fill long soft beard?

• Guys with arm and leg hair look great in my opinion

• Nice to know. But what if it is really lot of hair and he shaved his torso and groin, won't it look weird?

• Shaving chest belly and groin is fine no?

• If that's what makes you comfortable yes, again not my preference as i love hairy chests

• Please don't

• Being very hairy guy I need to shave torso and groin/butt, so wouldn't it look odd being shaved there but having lots of curly hairs all over thighs, legs and arms?

• I am really really hairy on chest and stomach.
      They look great when shaved, I guess?

• Yeah that still looks good shaved