How would you feel if your girlfriend wants to get lip fillers? Girls and guys how do you feel about lip fillers?

I don't want to get my lips done but I'm just wondering

• I would support it
  • No I prefer natural lips, small natural lips is better than full fake lips
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks hideous and usually transforms a woman's face into something that reminds me of the arse of an oestrous howler monkey.
    Women should also be made aware of how horribly painful it is for any form of injection into the lips. Even the anaesthetic, for which there would have to be multiple injections, would make a normal person scream.

Most Helpful Girl

• it looks fake af tbh

What Guys Said 34

• Not a fan like most everything else on a gal I prefer what god gave her to what man can install on her.

• It looks absurd. just like putting those circles in your ears, or piercings anywhere other then your ear, or any tattoos that can be seen with clothes on.

• If my girlfriend had this urge to get cosmetic surgery/procedure, that would be a turnoff. There are a few exceptions. Lips aren't one of them.

• Fuckin hell that looks ugly as shit.
    Seriously get it if you want to girls, but jesus why do you sexualize yourselves so damn much.

• Of course I would support her, its her life and she can do whatever she wants with it.

• I am not a fan of that kind of stuff. I like the natural look

• God damn, I wanna fuck her lips off her face, hnnng

But seriously, did she shave her eyebrows and draw them on higher up with a higher arch?

• Gosh no, please not!
    And I've seen some images of lip jobs gone wrong... darling you don't want to see these wrinkled sausages the poor girls have to go through life with :-(

• If she wants to do it I'd support her. But id want her to do it for herself not me. If I'm dating her I think she's already beautiful. I wouldn't date someone based upon them getting improvements.

• It is her choice so I would not try to stop her. But I would want her to know that if she is doing it for me, she does not have to because I would still love her either way.

• I like just natural women , I don't mind clothes and make up... etc... I just am attracted to the natural way. I think soon women will get the hint that men are not attracted to the phony. I don't mind small breast or a few pounds extra on a girl.. It's just fine to be you and heathy. Any how.. Girls really should stay natural and heathy. That's my preference any how. Other men might have a different take all the get her different...😎

• I'd be aganist it

• i prefer normal lips these filled ones are too big for me.

• I would tell her to do some research on it and inform her that cosmetic procedures age women prematurely

• Voted B shit just seems dumb as fuck, especially if you're not 60 and having a 3/4 life crisis.

• Before that her lips weren't even visible 😂 LOL

• a big NO

• I'd break up with her because I refuse to date someone that's that vain.

• I can't control women making bad fashion decisions. She can enjoy her fake lips as a single woman.

• Your lips are already nice, no need of enhancement ! :-* ;-) 😘

• i would not give her the permission

• Please, don't do it.

• i would dump her

• bah!

• Our girls are born with good lips. Long live Kerala 😝😝

• Nothing beats natural

• Full fake lips just look so unnatural. It just looks weird.

• Yeah as long she doesn't go overboard

• i would prefer a natural look

• I like natural look. Not s big fan of any kind of plastic surgery

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 17

• Gotta admit Kylie looks a lot older with hers but I'm personally not into it. I don't know why you'd want to inject things in your face anyway 😱

• I think sometimes girls go too far with lip treatments, but I'm generally in favor of cosmetic procedures if they help you feel better about yourself.

• Never in a million years.

• If a woman wants to get lip injections, I don't care. I just don't plan on getting them.

• Natural is always better.. fake lips are so easy to spot and they make the whole face look fake

• If it's done subtly and not overboard it looks really nice (if you don't already have any lips). I have a friend who does it very little and it makes her look even better. I don't need to so I don't do it.

• I was born with natural CSL's so don't need lip fillers :P

I DO hate that people constantly think that they are fake though.

• I wouldn't get it done.

• I wouldn't want it for myself, but I would be happy to support a loved one who wanted to get it done. I would want them to reflect on why they were doing it, but I would support them.

• Can she smile with her lips like that? From what I see in all of her pictures, she doesn't smile.

• neutral

• Things like these makes me glad that I was born with full lips.

• Fake is not attractive.

• If she really wants it for herself and not just because it's the trend then I'll support her.

• The thought of sticking a needle in my lips makes me want to cry

• I won't have a girlfriend but I don't care about lip fillers

• Would you like to look natural or like you've been punched in the mouth? Sometimes i look at these girls with their lips done and i wonder howb ib is they bont balk like bis?