or is it just another sponge?
i understand that you use it damp and stipple but i already do that with my sponges and i've been told that my application is good by a few makeup artists.
a friend who works at mac swears by it and says she uses it to apply powder too.
also, how much did you pay for yours?
i've heard there are a lot of fakes on amazon.
- i have tried it and it's so much better than any other foundation sponge or brush34% (13)33% (3)34% (16)Vote
- i have tried it and didn't repurchase because i was disappointed11% (4)0% (0)9% (4)Vote
- i want to try it45% (17)0% (0)36% (17)Vote
- i am a man and my curiosity got the best of me8% (3)67% (6)19% (9)Vote
- i am a man and i am insulted by the above option o (｀ω´ ) o i am a huge fan of the beauty blender !2% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Haha I had to vote D Coco... but you know what?
If those make-up artists tell you that you're doing a good job, don't change a thing!
I think this egg of Columbus is a great marketing job... make people believe they need it is the trick (I'm a marketeer though I work in finance now). Don't let them have you Coco, outsmart the marketeers :D1
Most Helpful Girl
I LOVEEEEE the beauty blender!! I dont want to sound like a maniac, but honestly it was the BEST investment I've ever put my money towards. I have all colors, I got greedy because they last like 5 months or so. I wash it after each use though, but its BETTER than brushes or your fingers. When you use it, it looks like your face has been airbrushed and your makeup stays on.
But I dont trust Amazon, so I would not purchase it from them.
Mine was $20, at least thats how much they were when I bought them. I dont know if they upped the price. I got it from Sephora, thats the original seller.
I've tried a drugstore brand and BELIEVE ME, its absolutely not the same. Drugstore is more rubbery and heavier. While the BeautyBlender is softer and lighter.1
- Show AllShow Less