Hot body... what do normal girls feel when they see a body like this? Envy... admiration. .. jealously. . inspiration?

Hot body....what do normal  girls feel when they see a body like this? Envy....admiration. ..jealously. .inspiration?

0|0
14|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she looks great, it makes me feel good about myself because my body is similar to hers lol

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I see a stranger. I don't feel jealous or angry or inspired. It's just a photo of a woman. Do you feel jealous or inspired when you see this?

www.etonline.com/.../...worth_shirtless_splash.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she looks great! I don't get jealous of other girls because I'm very confident in my body and work very hard to keep it fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel bad, like I should tone up and get a tan 😞 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Inspiration, admiration. But at same time sad because it makes me think that ALL (I know not all) guys want a girl like this and that I have to look like this to be liked. I do get a lot of attention the way I am. But personally I felt a lot sexier when I did look like this. I'm considered curvy and told I'm sexy but I feel fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bit jealous. ... I'm size 6 but would love to look that hot. She's gonna have the pick of the hot guys for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • She has a nice body but I don't feel jealous or anything. We see so many people who look like that in magazines and on TV that I don't really notice it. It is just another body to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't feel anything kinda wondering if her eyebrows/lashes r real cuz they look good

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing really.

0|0
    0|0
  • What if you already have that body... but you still want to improve it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Envy hits... And then I get motivated

0|0
    0|0
  • A mix of inspiration and jealousy,.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say jealousy because it makes it THAT much easier for guys you like to like you back...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.