Straight, white teeth. Are they important to you?

When looking for a partner does the appearance of their teeth matter to you?

• Yes
    42% (11)42% (11)42% (22)Vote
  • No
    27% (7)15% (4)21% (11)Vote
  • Depends (explain)
    31% (8)35% (9)33% (17)Vote
  • Answers
    0% (0)8% (2)4% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I ask because I myself have an underbite and my eye teeth are the only ones that go over my bottom teeth, they're also very pointy like vampire teeth. My teeth are also stained yellow (not as bad as it use to be, it's light yellow) from all the antibiotics I was taking as a kid.

My family nor me myself can't afford to have them fixed, but I will one day. It will require me getting braces until they are straight, then getting jaw realignment surgery.

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I just dont want a girl who has yellow crooked teeth or missing teeth. Yeah thats attractive quality but it's not necessarily important

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. Dental hygiene definitely matters for me (brushing teeth, flossing, keeping good care). But I'm not overly strict on the appearance, meaning some people have healthy teeth and have taken care of their teeth for ever, but it still doesn't look like perfect American artificial porcelain teeth.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• what @DocRim said
    as long as she has basic dental hygiene it's fine.

and I prefer the normal, natural look over that bleached pearly white one where you have to wear sunglasses to not get blinded lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, Sadly I somehow can't manage to take that good care of my teeth so I don't really expect that of my partner as well.

And don't worry they aren't black or anything, they just aren't really white.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its okay as long as they aren't totally curved.
    but generally i do prefer straight teeth yes👌🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the rest of her appearance

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i like white teeth

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yes it is one of my favorite things. My crush has flawless white teeth and I want teeth just like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. They don't have to be super straight and pearly white but I don't want someone I'm with to have horrendous teeth either. That's not healthy at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as their teeth are intact, and they brush regularly, then Idc if they're perfectly straight & white.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they're very important to me! I've spent money making sure that my teeth are as healthy and attractive as possible, and I expect the same from a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are indeed very attractive, but if he doesn't have them it's not a big deal. As long as he is clean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very important to me 😍❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • yes… they're very attractive lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are

0|0
    0|0