Do you think maybe I should get some help?

found red flaps in my purge, I have been anorexic and make myself through up after I eat, anyway I purged today after dinner and there were red flaps in my vomit. I find a lot of blood in my vomit but never bloody flaps. I have had a throat examination a few months ago and every thing looked normal, if any one knows what this is please let me know (no mean comments pleased

Most Helpful Guy

• you need to go to a doctor instead of asking here

Most Helpful Girl

• what is a red flap?

if yo have blood in your vomiter your esophagus would be torn which is supposed to be dangerous.. you should see a DR about that whether its good or flap. it is not good. maybe its food and not blood bc your esophagus would be burning incredibly , you'd notice.

What Guys Said 4

• People die from anorexia, even rich, famous, successful people like Karen Carpenter. You need to start treatment for your disorder. . . NOW!

• Could it be something you ate? That'd be much less unsettling

• Get help

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• That's bulimia not anorexia, don't self diagnose yourself. I have seen your pics and it doesn't look like you fit the anorexic criteria

• I didn't self diagnose myself my dietion did and don't tell me I'm not anerexic I have gone two weeks without food before

• Unless you are medically underweight due to under eating or over exercise, then that's not anorexia. Since you purge then that's bulimia or since its a mixture of these behaivors then its EDNOS. And if you are vomiting blood then you should go to the ER. On top of that purging daily could throw your electrolytes off and you can die from that. Try to drink propel or eat a banana or something after purging if you can. If that's too hard to do then I suggest looking into a treatment center if you are willing to get better. I didn't mean to come off as rude or harsh but as someone who has anorexia and has been in and out of treatment for several years, I take this stuff seriously. I hate to see young girls striving to have an eating disorder as if its something glamorous. I really hope you look into treatment.

• I dont see as anything glamours I was twenty pounds underweight last fall and I have been in and out of hospitals for this also