Do you like beard?

If you like more than one, comment below :)

• No beardDo you like beard?
  • Light Beard / StubbleDo you like beard?
  • Full BeardDo you like beard?
  • GoateeDo you like beard?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I do like facial hair. It depends on the guy, though. Some can rock more than others. Clean shaven can look just as nice as well.

What Girls Said 4

• I like all, but a goatee on the right man... maybe the best option...

lh3.googleusercontent.com/.../16.JPG

• facial hair is nice and natural

• Most guys with facial hair look like hipster douchebags who are just following a trend.

• So no beard?

• So you don't generally hate beard but you hate it now because everyone does it?

• I prefer clean-shaven faces, but yes, the trend in beards has put me off of heavy facial hair for the most part. I don't like guys who are followers in fashion. It makes them seem effeminate.

• The thirst guy is soo attractiveee where do we find someone like him?😩

What Guys Said 2

• may people are not used to beards. in the 1890's 90% of the men had some form of facial hair, since after WWI it was next to zero, nowadays about 40% of men have a beard and those are mostly people from the countryside although city people are catching up too. many people are not used to looking at faces with beards. having a beard makes me feel good. i enjoy it.

• I've got a beard just like in Choice D. Lots of women love it on me, but my mom and sister hate it.