Are moles unattractive?

Well I have this mole right above my lip. Like Cindy Crawfords but a bit smaller. I cry a lot about it. Especially since my two best friends are amazingly beautiful. I just feel I'm an outsider. My friends say I'm the prettiest girl in the 9th grade but I'm like sure.. you are just saying that. My family says that too.. but idk. I've had 3 boyfriends that all told me I was gorgeous but I can't get by with this imperfection on my face. Guys: Are imperfections a turn-off? Or do they separate girls like me from snotty perfect girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop making a mountain out of a "mole" hill!

What Guys Said 3

• You have a mole and you cry about it. If your so vain and think that one mole will make a difference then here's an idea get it removed. And then people will see you and go gross, she looked way better with the and mole and now look at her ewww just hideous. Here's another idea get over yourself.

• You have a physical attribute in common with Cindy Crawford and you're complaining?

• Its not the end of the world, you manage to get bf, its just something you are obessing about, the guys probably don't even care or think about it.

What Girls Said 4

• Big hairy ones could be, potentially, but tiny ones are nothing. Christ. Nobody is perfect. Don't stress out about minor things like that. They're what make you who you are.

• If everyone around you is complimenting you on your looks, then I don't see a reason to be insecure about your mole. A mole is hardly considered an imperfection. Your young though, one day you'll use it as a beauty mark to your advantage.

• you shouldnt be crying about a mole. its not even an imperfection, its a beauty mark. it doesn't make any difference on your face. if you're pretty then you're pretty

also most guys aren't perfect either so they can't afford to be so picky

like "oh she's cute but ew she has a mole" please no straight guy is gonna let a small mole above your lip affect the way he feels about your looks

• no moles ARENT unatractive people have been getting like the monroe piercings just so it can look like a mole.

so don't cry about it.

i have a small mole by like the side of my eye and a lot people thinks its cute.

and I actually just got a monroe piercing yesterday!&i love it.