Girls, how to you guys get rid of hair on your upper lip 😌 With it growing out ugly?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I use eyebrow razors for my whole face including upper lip, sideburns, and cheeks. they are called "tinkle" razors, I get them from Amazon. I like them because they are very inexpensive, they don't hurt, and they take away the little hairs, peach fuzz, and dead skin. I use one on my face every other week, and upper lip every other day because my hair grows fast there. its not as effective as waxing, because it doesn't pull the hair out, but I really like using them, I have for a few years. And one razor lasts you a quite a few uses.

What Girls Said 10

• 0|0
  • I use bleach because when I used something from asia that is a spring like thing to remove it, I got the worst ingrown hairs and it made them darker. bleach solves it. And it doesn't really hurt. Nair is too much for my sensitive skin, but sally hansen works great!

• I bought this thing on eBay you like roll it and it plucks the hair out from the root I use that on my upper lip.

• I always just bleach my upper lip! It only takes about 15 minutes, stays unnoticeable for many weeks, and you won't have hair growing back on your face!

• Wax it. I used to do it when i was younger. And it doesn`t hurt at all. At least i feel no pain. But make sure to cut the vax paper into bits

• Try threading

• I only have peach fuzz but I use Surgi Wax. I get it at the beauty supply store. Works great.

• I use facial wax.

• My dermatologist told me not to shave it or wax it and tweezers hurt like hell. I recommend "Yes!" by finishing touch. No pain and no cuts.
    You can buy it at Walmart.

• If I were you, I would use tweezers. When you pull a hair out from it roots it starts to grow less quickly and less thick.