Guys, do you prefer feminine girls (high heels, makeup etc. etc.) or laid-back girls (band tees, sneakers etc. etc.)?

yea dat's me

• Girly girls
    29% (22)
  • Layed back girls
    35% (26)
  • Idc as long as I'm attracted to them
    36% (27)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

36

Most Helpful Guy

• There are 2 possibilities:

When you simply want to hang out together with the girl you like/love around a park, around your neighbourhood or even inside your house, it is obvious that certain girl does not need any kind of make-up, high heels or any other ''fancy'' things.

On the other hand, if you have to go to an important event (Wedding, Business meeting) with that certain girl, a decent looking outfit that does not describe layed--back girl style (I would accept the high heels but not the make-up, I don't see the point of adding those items on your face unless you feel uncomfortable with what you truly are + It is much more attractive) would obviously hit the spot.

There are lots and lots of situations but personally if I have to choose between those two I would go for the laid-back girls style, probably because I am not a fan of make-up and I just enjoy spending time with my partner freely without caring that I have to mess up a well made dress, mess up the hair that she worked on rough minutes and so on. Layed-back is much more cuter also.

What Guys Said 35

• I don't like girls who ALWAYS wear loose t shirts and sweatpants. That's what I know.

And it's not like I've seen my crush THAT much outside of work, but I've only seen her wear female athletic shorts with a t shirt... she does have nice legs though...
    But still I wanna see her in a sundress or something that's be crazy. She's pretty much a tomboy though.

• I'd prefer a girl who can pull off both, puts enough effort in how she looks and dresses but can also relax when the time comes.

• I don't like girls in loose tshirts/sweats. Girls can be laid back in yoga pants and somewhat form fitting tshirts all they want. Girls can be laid back and dress decently at the same time though haha.

• I prefer a mix of everything. She ferls like wearing joggers one day , fine. We go out somewhere and she dresses up , perfect. She wants to dress sports, lets do it, she can dress the way she wants , because she feels like it. iI'mm just not a fan of make up , fake nails and all that bull.

• Casual all the way

• I prefer girls who can spell "laid" correctly 🙄

• I prefer a girl who does both. I appreciate when a girl puts effort int her looks but I dont expect her to always have make up on.

• A women who shows her feminine attributes, meaning she a country girl but isn't prissy and high maintenance. She's real and doesn't put forward just an image.
    candace cameron- down to earth, Megan fox high maintenance.

• First kinda chicks ha

• I do really like the eyeliner coupled with heels and a band tee.

• Layed back girls for my table please : )

• a combination of both

• Wow, an even third for each! That's insane!

• I love girly girls!

• I only prefer girly girls.

• I like girls who are feminine for me, but laid back for themselves.

• as long as she doesn't have daddy's issues it doesn't matter to me tbh !

• Layed back are better.

• Laid back preferablely, less time doing their makeup to look pretty

• Laid back athletic girls* I don't really care so much about all the fashion shit and my appearances

• I've seen girls dressed both ways that were straight rockin' it so it's whatever

• fallin for laid back

• Laid back girls in general are so much better and less bitchy

• Girly girls please and thank you

• feminine

• Both with a lot of both

• Either

• All that matters is what she looks like naked all that other stuff is just the toppings

• Don't care as long as not slut.

• B, definitely much better, girly girls are boring.

• More from Guys
    5

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more