Rate me? How do I look to y'all?

Rate me.

link

How do I look to y'all?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would say 6

you seen like a nice average looking guy

What Girls Said 14

• If I was passing you on the street I probably wouldn't notice you with your current look. BUT, up close your average-cute. You have nice green eyes and overall a nice face, I think what would make you a head turner is shaving of your current stache and beard and growing some sexy stubble.
    Now your hair is a good length to work with, I'd first get it trimmed and slightly layered to add texture, so that with some wax and a little bit of time and effort you'd look quite stunning:) What I'd do for your hair is comb it up at a slight angle, direct you hair waves in a light bed head/messy look. Just keep the hair fun and effortless, it shouldn't take to long to complete.

you have potential my friend! with a little time and effort you will be turning heads and will clean up well! Good luck!

• you look nice and i like facial hair

• i think ur a 7-8 ish

• Ohh I personally find you really attractive. I guess I just really love dark, scruffy messy hair, and beards and staches ahhh!

So cute! (:

• Around a 6.

• You have a really nice face, but You need a nicer haircut, you have a LOT of potential! Maybe shave and just clean up a little ;D

• 6- 6,5, you seem decent

• Uh, like 2.

• Mhe i would say 6 or 7 get you facial hair out of there :)

• 1/10 (fillller)

• If you gotta change your hair style. You have the potential of 8 but now 5. You could be more than 8 with your fashion and attitude.

• I'd say a seven x

• 3'''''''''

• Please get rid of your mustache at once

other than that 6/10

What Guys Said 3

• Id give u a 6 but then again I am straight.

• 6-7/10 i think so.

• I just came in my pants.