0|0
15|3

Most Helpful Girl

• i would say 6

you seen like a nice average looking guy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• If I was passing you on the street I probably wouldn't notice you with your current look. BUT, up close your average-cute. You have nice green eyes and overall a nice face, I think what would make you a head turner is shaving of your current stache and beard and growing some sexy stubble.
    Now your hair is a good length to work with, I'd first get it trimmed and slightly layered to add texture, so that with some wax and a little bit of time and effort you'd look quite stunning:) What I'd do for your hair is comb it up at a slight angle, direct you hair waves in a light bed head/messy look. Just keep the hair fun and effortless, it shouldn't take to long to complete.

you have potential my friend! with a little time and effort you will be turning heads and will clean up well! Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • you look nice and i like facial hair

0|0
    0|0
  • i think ur a 7-8 ish

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohh I personally find you really attractive. I guess I just really love dark, scruffy messy hair, and beards and staches ahhh!

So cute! (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Around a 6.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a really nice face, but You need a nicer haircut, you have a LOT of potential! Maybe shave and just clean up a little ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • 6- 6,5, you seem decent

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh, like 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mhe i would say 6 or 7 get you facial hair out of there :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 1/10 (fillller)

0|0
    0|0
  • If you gotta change your hair style. You have the potential of 8 but now 5. You could be more than 8 with your fashion and attitude.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say a seven x

0|0
    0|0
  • 3'''''''''

0|0
    0|0
  • Please get rid of your mustache at once

other than that 6/10

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Id give u a 6 but then again I am straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6-7/10 i think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just came in my pants.

1|1
    0|0