Has your hair ever changed color as you grew up?

As the title says

Most Helpful Girl

• you mean naturally? yea... my hair turned more into a browner shade but i guess it has something to do with the sun -_-''

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually used to be a blonde as a child and as I've grown older, my hair has continued to get darker and darker even now it still continues to get darker.

What Girls Said 18

• Mine used to be a really, really light blonde and now it's darkened into a dirty blonde but ehh, not too big a difference

• Yeah it went from a pretty dark red to a lighter red tone. It also changed seasonally, like in the winter it's darker than in the summer.

• My sister's hair @DocRim was blonde when she was younger and mine was reddish somehow.
    Also my eyes were grey and my youngest sis eyes were green then they became brown.

• Yep, I used to be bright blonde like a perfect little Aryan. Now I have darker blonde hair, sort of brown in the winter.

• Yes I was fully red-head in childhood now I have auburn hair.

• I was born with blonde hair, my natural hair colour is now a ashy brown, very cool toned.

• I think mine is turning like my eye color

• Yes mine was blondish brown and now I have dark brown

• not naturally no

• Yep! And I'm getting more grays all the time as I "grow up". 😑

• Yeah

• Yeah my hair used to be bleach blonde and now it's dirty blonde

• It was no change

• until primary school I had black hair but now I have a dark brown hair with redness in it and my mother used to be blonde (I saw her pictures) until 13 or 15 and now she has brown hair

• I was born with black hair. It all fell out when I was a year old and grew back in bleach blonde. I'm now 17 and my hair is naturally dirty blonde (it's darkened a bit since I was little)

• No, still a redhead.

• Yes, It's constantly changing colour, even though I've never dyed it, I was blonde as a baby and as I grew up it gradually got darker and now it's brunnette though it goes darker or lighter from time to time, it's also getting redder

• I was born with black hair, fell out and came back in blond before eventually darkening into a dark red brown. Yes, my hair wanted to be allll the colors.

What Guys Said 6

• Nope, I've had black hair all of my life. However, I'm starting to notice that one or two strands are starting to turn grey :(

• When I was a child I was platinum blond with blue eyes.
    At puberty this changed to a darker blond with green eyes.

• Yes it's got darker as I got older.
    I use to be white blonde now it's brown

• It naturally got darker.

• No it did not. It was always black.

• Yeah.. Im getting grey hairs already