Has your hair ever changed color as you grew up?

As the title says

0|0
19|7

Most Helpful Girl

• you mean naturally? yea... my hair turned more into a browner shade but i guess it has something to do with the sun -_-''

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually used to be a blonde as a child and as I've grown older, my hair has continued to get darker and darker even now it still continues to get darker.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Mine used to be a really, really light blonde and now it's darkened into a dirty blonde but ehh, not too big a difference

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it went from a pretty dark red to a lighter red tone. It also changed seasonally, like in the winter it's darker than in the summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • My sister's hair @DocRim was blonde when she was younger and mine was reddish somehow.
    Also my eyes were grey and my youngest sis eyes were green then they became brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I used to be bright blonde like a perfect little Aryan. Now I have darker blonde hair, sort of brown in the winter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I was fully red-head in childhood now I have auburn hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was born with blonde hair, my natural hair colour is now a ashy brown, very cool toned.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think mine is turning like my eye color

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes mine was blondish brown and now I have dark brown

0|0
    0|0
  • not naturally no

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep! And I'm getting more grays all the time as I "grow up". 😑

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah my hair used to be bleach blonde and now it's dirty blonde

0|0
    0|0
  • It was no change

0|0
    0|0
  • until primary school I had black hair but now I have a dark brown hair with redness in it and my mother used to be blonde (I saw her pictures) until 13 or 15 and now she has brown hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I was born with black hair. It all fell out when I was a year old and grew back in bleach blonde. I'm now 17 and my hair is naturally dirty blonde (it's darkened a bit since I was little)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, still a redhead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, It's constantly changing colour, even though I've never dyed it, I was blonde as a baby and as I grew up it gradually got darker and now it's brunnette though it goes darker or lighter from time to time, it's also getting redder

0|0
    0|0
  • I was born with black hair, fell out and came back in blond before eventually darkening into a dark red brown. Yes, my hair wanted to be allll the colors.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Nope, I've had black hair all of my life. However, I'm starting to notice that one or two strands are starting to turn grey :(

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was a child I was platinum blond with blue eyes.
    At puberty this changed to a darker blond with green eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's got darker as I got older.
    I use to be white blonde now it's brown

0|0
    0|0
  • It naturally got darker.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it did not. It was always black.

0|0
    0|0