A 6'5" dude thinks he's too tall, is he ridiculous?

• Yes
  • No
  • Sorta

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he feels awkward bending down so much to kiss a girl and cuddle and such.

Secondly tall people often get back problems, most of my very tall guy friends have some kind of back problem, and their posture is bad, which leads to an aching back and neck.

Also some girls are turned off if the guy is too tall. I don't mind very tall guys but I would prefer him to be not far too much taller than me.

So no he's not really being ridiculous.

What Guys Said 17

• It depends on the reasoning, really.

I'm 6'4", and the only reason my height has even been a problem for is clothes shopping, and sitting comfortably in a short car.

Aside from that, I love my height, so I can't think of any reason why an extra inch should be an issue.

• Too tall for what? Dating? There's no such thing. Girls love tall guys, so it's actually a huge benefit to be well above average.

@BigJake LOL yeah, unreal. The next thing we'll see is that tall guys are responsible for witchery and black magic in the village.

• Is a 6'5" guy too tall... too tall for what, exactly? Sex? Yard work? Fishing? Wow, what a stupid 'question.'

Tall guys are not prone to health problems just because we're tall. That's some serious ghetto logic, there. Every man in my family is over 6'3", and none of us have back pain, or knee pain, or 'circulation issues,' or whatever nonsense you want to attribute to tall people. Get a clue.

• he claims he's too tall for dates and sex,
      and thanks for calling my question stupid (sarcasm)
      that wasn't me making those claims about the health problems

• But you're young, what about the older ones?

• LOL all old people have health problems. You need to get a clue.

• Too tall for what? He's too tall to be, say, a gymnast, but he's probably just barely tall enough to be a basketball player.

He's probably too tall to be a powerlifter, but he's not too tall to be a strongman.

It all depends on what the hell "too tall" is supposed to mean in this context.

• Every 6'5 guy I've known is tired of hearing chit like "how's the weather up there?"

• 6"5 pretty tall OP lol.

• I mean that's pretty tall. Tallest person i ever met was 7'1. I've met a few 6'9 people here and there.

• No that's pretty damn tall lol

• M 6" 3' ish and I think m too tall because most people here are around 5" 10 or so.
    Totally depends on the demographics according to me. In some places 6"2 is average while its gigantic for others.

• It's tall, but I dont think i would mind it

• He's tall as the mountain from game of thrones, well he should take that as a good thing he's unique

• Lol wth?
    195 cm? Almost 2 meters? That's huge :p

• No he's a giant

• 6'5 is extremely tall lol. It's not exactly the norm.

• Why is that ridiculous, exactly?
    I find it more ridiculous when girls who are 5'6" complain about being too tall -_-

• 'Sides I'm 5'9" and I FEEL too tall; can't imagine what he's going through.

• Sorta

• whoops i meant no, he is not ridiculous.

What Girls Said 11

• Next to me we'd look like Mutt & Jeff, but it's not too tall. Maybe it is if he plans to join the navy and work on a submarine...

• Yes, he's crazy lol. I'm 5'7", and I would die to be with a good-looking guy who was that tall. Sooo sexy <3

• He's not ridiculous though I personally think over 6'0 would be too tall for me.

• Nope.

1. Chronic back pains.

2. Poor blood circulation.

3. The world is not built for their height. Sitting at a desk can cause immense back pain, public transport is uncomfortable due to lack of leg room and shopping is a nightmare.

4. Bad posture is due to thr subconscious desire to be eye level with people.

5. Hearing things like "Wow, you're like, sooo tall." and "Why don't you play basketball?".

• I don't believe it's too tall

• No, as a tall person myself I can see the many problems that come with it.

• too tall for what exactly?

• Dates

• yeah na just date tall women or be prepared to get some serious back aches :)

• Actually 6'5 is more like 6'0 for a woman. It's pretty big.

• I think that there are very real health effects at above average heights. He could be talking about how sore his body often is - I know that @RedThread often says the same, and he's the same height.

• but this guy I'm talking about thinks he's too tall for dates.

wow I never knew about body sores.

• @TayTay21 you're argument was so weak in so many ways. things like that shouldn't be based off of personal observation and you're still typing to just stick up for yourself not chronic pain

• A tall person is at higher risk of chronic pain. I would say that's a health effect.

• That is tall.

• Too tall for what?

• No that's pretty tall.