Do you like to wear nice clothing/hairstyles/accessories to make yourself appear more attractive, or do you just accept the fact that you're ugly?

• I like to have nice clothing/hairstyles/accessories to make myself seem more attractive
  • No, I don't do any of that. I just accept the fact that I'm ugly.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not ugly at all, but I don't dress to feel more attractive. I dress in line with my societal status, even if that means I have to skimp on makeup or "fun-looking" accessories. Polished and classic is everything. It enhances my general image.

What Girls Said 6

• You just can't afford to let yourself go in my job..
    But on the days off I can assure you I'm absolutely content with my ugliness 😌 #teamugly

• Accept the fact that I'm ugly.

Life is cruel man.

• I don't think I'm ugly, but I know I do like to wear whatever I think looks best on me.

• I do wear nicer clothes and accessories when I'm at work or at a formal event

• I accept the fact that I am not that attractive... However I do dress up... Cause only I will pamper myself... No one else will

• I am a beautiful young woman who enjoys looking attractive, but I do dress up for occasions, even when that occasion is just going out with friends.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know about being ugly but I accept the way I am.

• I try to look like a hobo as often as possible or people just act really fucking weird. There's nothing worse than when I'm in busines clothing and all kinds of random people are kissing my ass for no reason.

• I love wearing new clothes