Is your face symmetrically equal?

Mine isn't 💔. What about y'all 😶?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Well my nose got broken in a fight and now its slightly asymmetrical, but that makes me look manlier and hotter in my opinion. The rest of my face is symmetrical.

What Girls Said 36

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 16

• Other people might not notice it much, but when I'm looking straight ahead, my left eyelid fold (idk how else to describe it) is not all the way visible, but my right one always is. I like how my left eye looks better though, so I guess my left side is my good side.

Also my left eyebrow's hair on the end near my nose faces towards my nose for some reason (also hard to describe).

• Oh no lol
    Ever tried one of those face mirror tools where they split your face down the middle and mirror it to the other side?
    The horror XD

• Nope one of my eyebrows is lower then the other and one of my eye on the same side as the lower eyebrow is slightly more closed then the other. But I don't really care, I do alright in the looks department.

• I have a pretty sharp looking face, not sure if it's symmetrical though, who knows.

• It used to be more so lol. Mostly just my nose.. it's deviated and has been broken before. Have taken a lot of hits to the face over the years. Actually have to get some major surgery done pretty soon because it's causing health complications.

• Pretty much i mean just look at me

• Fuck no.

• I wanna meet someone who has one, it's really freaking rare

• no and that's completely normal.

if it looks symmetrical it looks weird

• dont know what you meant to ask but im happy with my face

• Yes sir it is

• No, and I don't care.

• most peoples faces and bodies aren't.. its completely normal

• I don't know lol, i think it is not

• nobody has a symetrical face or body

• I've been told that mine is.