Do you feel like you stay consistent with your personal style?

I've been trying to discover my personal style for a while now. I am drawn to some boho things but other days I look more hipster. Do you feel like your style changes day to day? I wish I had a more consistent look. I love vans sweaters, baseball tee's, stripes, funky jewelry, Maxi skirts, toe rings, and cool patterns. What advice do you have? What kind of style do you think you have?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no discovery of your personality type. You are you and you don't have to go looking for that. What you are discovering are masks to wear that hide who you are.

Most Helpful Girl

• ihave no idea, i dont follow fashion s i dont know what , what i wear, is called.

but i like high flared jeans

tight fitting double v neck shirts sometimes with an ethnic print around the edge

see through shirts with camisole or edgy sports bra under neath.

high shorts with bell sleeves

short skirts with long sleeved shirt

sometimes long skirts tight shorts

sleeveless shirts with long fitting jeans.

( i know i never wear two revealing things at once its too much. so d never war a short dress with a short skirt.)

cut off jeans with t shirt and plastron sandals if its hot.

i love rich warm each tone sweaters and cut out knit sweaters with blue jeans and platter boots, so fall is my favorite. clothing wise

i usually wear platform shoes bc i like the cushion and being high up and the soles lats forever. one pair lasts 5 times as long as regular soles.

i wear little jewelry. maybe a subtle chocker with a amulet necklace or a silver symbol on black lace.. im not much for bracelets or anything bc im always running and moving around space as creatively as possible, i dont like being tied down by accessories :)

• black

grey

blue great

light blue

lilac

lavender

violet

plum

sea grass

moss green

teal

turquoise

white

-Are my favorite clothing colors. I am more often in dark & earth tone colors , more so than light colors. I almost alway have black on somewhere as it makes me feel balanced.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 18

• My styles changes a lot. A lot of my things are simply hand me downs, free things, and so, I really don't shop to craft a wardrobe in the way I guess others do.
    If you want to stick to a certain style, give away clothes that don't fit in.
    I'm going through a purge myself of all the old clothes I hoarded from years ago. This fall, I plan to look put together, with an emphasis on neutrals, the health of my hair, and my figure.

• My kind of style is roll up of bed and take the first comfortable clothes i see.
    I like leggings, jeans (baggy, straight and skinny), sweatpants, shorts, flower dress.
    Tees, jerseys (football, soccer, hockeys, basketball and baseball) polo shirt (my favorite *-*), lace shirt.
    sweatshirt, hoodie, military shirt, plaid check shirt, bomber, leather jacket, parka (with fur hood) sweater and cardigan, fur coat.

For shoes i like sneakers, boat shoes, moccasin (they're so comfy), uggs, chelsea boots, sandals and flip flop.
    For jewelry I wear pearl for my ear, my gold cross and my gold dolphin with my gold chain, a watch, two silver bracelet and one gold.
    So it's always comfy and cute a bit classic sometime.

• No, not at all. My style is all over the map. One day I'll wear cutoffs and flip flops with a tank, the next day I'll wear a long dress with cowgirl boots and tons of turquoise jewelry. It all just depends on my mood.

• My style goes from Goth to punk to motorcycle babe rockstar 🤘🏻
    It depends on my mood for the day.
    It is good to have different style ideas you dont have to be one "clique" you can change it up.

• Hmm kind of. I mix between a hippy-ish look and a classic, put together look, depending on where I am.

• No it depends on my mood. but i stay away from girly stuff now tho. i either go from geek, hippie, bohemian, sporty tomboy, minimal, casual, retro punk etc

• Yeah pretty much!

• nope, my style fluctuates

• Not consistent because I love a lot of different styles and mix them constantly.

• my style is pretty chic, but i also find myself with a edgy style too. it depends on my mood

• My style remains the same pretty much all the time, my usual casual wear consists of an oversized t-shirt that has a nod to science or mathematics and then cargo pants or jeans. No accessories or make up either 😋

• I'm usually the sporty girl, it's pretty easy wearing yoga pants, hoodies, leggings, things like that, it's comfy and guys like it too :)

• Yeah. Plain and simple

• My style literally changes depending on the day. Sometime's I'll want to dress all feminine with high heels and cute dresses the next just sweat pants and t shirt, sometimes I'll wear combat boots with a leather jacket and crazy hair, sometimes boho like you said kind of gypsy style, classy with like a blazer and pencil skirt, gangster some days. I'm also bipolar lmao I dunno if that has anything to do with it but it can be frustrating. I wish I could just pick one and stick with it

• I have a consistent style. I try to dress very dressy and stylish. For example, blazers, skirts, leggings, fancy blouses, peplum tops, designer watches, handbags, high heels.
    Even to school, I never wear sweatpants or a regular tee shirt. I always wear leggings and a blouse or peplum top.

• Pretty much yeah 👱

• I wouldn't say that I'm so consistent with my style, I wear whatever I feel like wearing that day! Just depends on what kinda mood I'm in

• I've gone through SO many phases 😅
    I've gone through sporty tomboy and girly girl in middle school. Come high school I became pretty depressed and just wore sweats everyday. But then I took on a grunge vibe, which shifted between rock and grunge off and on. Then I became pretty hippy-like... You know, long hippy skirts, headbands around the forehead, bare feet, lots of jewelry... And then that shifted to a more boho-gypsy gothic style... Just picture gothic boho. This was mid college. Then I took on a 90's vibe... Then I became more of a modern style this past year.. Like fitted skirts and crop tops on the daily. Now, in heading more gothic again.. But like mixed with all of them combined. Now I'm just a huge hodgepodge of it all but like I said, darker-toned.