Girls, how often do you wear thongs?

Walking around this summer, I been seeing many thong outlines showing through leggings and skirts on girls. Not that I go looking for them, theyre just very noticeable sometimes. Have thongs really become that common? How much do you wear them?

For purposes of this poll, "thong" shall refer to any underwear that goes up your butt crack, regardless of coverage.

Girls, how often do you wear thongs?

• Practically all the time
  • 75% of the time / 5 days a week
  • 50% of the time / 3-4 days a week
  • 25% of the time / 1 or 2 days a week
  • Rarely / once or twice a month
  • Never / don't own any
  • see results

Most Helpful Girl

• Rarely. I own two pairs and that's all. It's not the matter of wearing them once or twice a month, but it's more like once every year or whatever. The last time I wore one was in summer (once) and even then they were showing a line underneath my maxi dress, so i went commando.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thanks for the see result button you don't see many of those around any more.

What Girls Said 12

• ... I don't remember the last time I wore anything BUT thongs or g-strings, tbqh.

• Its not a problem around *that* time of the month? Thought most women kept some granny panties around specifically for that. lol. I could be wrong.

• no. That's what tampons are for.

• Never. My a** swallows them right up. It's not exactly comfortable feeling a thin string up your a** all day. I only wear them if I'm wearing a dress that shows my panty line and makes it look tacky.

• I think you should be comfortable, and not care if you have a little line, even with those dresses. It isn't 'tacky' just comfortable, and some guys kind of like it, knowing you are a sensible woman that doesn't just bow to stupid fashion norms that make you feel uncomfortable!
      I have a lot more respect for a woman, wearing something she feels comfortable in, not caring if there is some line, that only a few really notice and care about. Most of the ones that notice, aren't worth listening to, as fashion prudes! The others that notice, maybe like me, kind of smile, and maybe think that you don't care about superficial sht, and that is the one I want to talk to. . .

• Damnnnnnn you single

• @SlightlyCrazy Umm, this is not an online dating site. Lol.

As for panty lines... thongs also have visible lines (hence this question). theyre just different kind of lines. So whats the big difference?

• Never / don't own any

• Man, there's a lot of this same question on GAG but I'm always game to answer...

NONE. I hate thongs. They're uncomfortable to me. I strictly go commando. Every. Day. No lie.

• Never. They're uncomfortable for me

• Most of the time!

• Literally the only type of underwear I own

• i never wear them

• Vote A. Almost every day :)

• When your dad asks me to.

• Most times like right now

• Not a big fan of thongs, it just feels like a wedgie :/

What Guys Said 1

• I wear them all the time OP they're good for panty lines (not SRS)