Ladies, would you wear this style at the beach?

And regardless of whether you would or not, could you see it getting popular, and why? Would you judge a girl for wearing it? Guys, what do you think?Ladies, would you wear this style at the beach?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hot. But I like bikinis. Better tans

What Girls Said 10

• Nope, never. My cheeks are only for my husband to see (and touch, etc). I'm not parading them around on the beach.

• Depends on the beach. Too many beaches are loaded with creepers who I would *not* wear a revealing swimsuit around. On a nice, upscale beach, though, sure, I've worn thong-back swimsuits.

• I would never be able to wear anything of the sort myself, I could see it becoming popular due to the primarily provocative based society that is western culture. The only thing that I'd think of the person wearing it is that they just be really comfortable with their body and good for them for being confident.

• Kinda inappropriate cause most beaches have children in it : I mean if there are no kids, go for it. But in my opinion, I personally wouldn't partake. I'm a modest person, only my boyfriend should see that much of my butt. Just my opinion.

• personally if that's your thing then go for it. i won't judge ya.

It looks tacky and uncomfortable as fuck to me.

• That looked stupid in the 90s and it looks stupid now.

• I don't judge other women for what they wear. If they like wearing it that's their deal. Me, I personally wouldn't like wearing it. The way it rides up the butt looks like it's uncomfortable.

• Nah, I don't like two piece bathing suits anyway :)

• Nope

• Hell no lol

What Guys Said 4

• >> Guys, what do you think?

Me likey a lot. Nice bums everywhere.

• A bit too revealing for my tastes.

• I seriously doubt too many women would actually want to wear this on a casual beach trip. That's a bit too much bum to show off to everyone imho.

• it doesn't interest me, if i want to see a womans ass i just go to a nude beach