Girls, What type of clothes should I buy during back to school shopping (8th grade)?

I've decided to clean out my closet and buy new clothing but I don't know what additional things to get. I know some basics (tops, pants, etc.) but what should I also get as accessories (cardigans?) A list would be helpful, thanks

11

Most Helpful Girl

• First, consider the school's dress code. You definitely do not want to be sent home on the first day because of a violation.
    For jewellery you should get earrings, rings, necklaces but not too extravagant.
    For basics, definitely get new jeans, preferably skinny jeans. If your school allows ripped skinny jeans then you can buy that as well, especially since it is still summer. If your school also allows you to wear shorts, you can buy those as well, but not too short. Also, capris are good. Don't forget leggings as well... if your school allows that.
    For shirts, maybe you can get some tank tops in basic colours like black, white, nude etc. but if your school has the stupid 'don't show your shoulders blah blah blah' rule then you can get cute cardigans or a few plaid shirts to cover up with.
    For colder days, I recommend sweaters, sweatpants, jackets, joggers and hoodies just in case it rains. Also, make sure they are very comfortable and fit you really well.
    For shoes get flat shoes. Heels will kill you. I recommend sneakers because they are comfortable as hell and sandals because... well, they are cute.
    Oh yeah, chokers. Chokers are awesome. Get those as well.

What Girls Said 10

• ooooh i love this question lol. I'm about to be a freshman in high school, and a lot of girls, including me wear stuff from: Lululemon, American Eagle, Garage, Forever 21. Just buy stuff that fits you well (remember that you can only have either patterned pants or a patterned shirt - both can't be patterned, if that makes sense). hmmm definitely get some rings or necklaces from Pandora or you can get cheep ones from like Wet Seal. ummm I would also definitely get skinny jeans, SWEATSHIRTS, the paid button up shirts, Joggers or sweatpants.

• Sweaters, capri's, shirts that you can dress up or dress down. like a black shirt. a black shirt with some ruffles or something. you can dress it up with a necklace piece, or dress it down without. 5 minute fixes. shirts that you can do that with. Tank tops that you can wear with cardigans. and figure out some cardigans that go with a lot. try a certain color range and build with it,

• Just buy basic clothes.

• I remember when I was your age I absolutely LIVED for the store Forever 21. They have tons and tons of different styles of fashion for very good prices, so if you feel like changing it up, you totally can!

• Get sneakers.
    All I remember is that they were most needed/useful
    Oh and umbrella

• First off... Congrats!!!
    Last year of middle school, jitt.
    Get like me CLASS OF 2019.
    UM... nothing to revealing hun

• Crop tops, shorts, overalls, joggers, tank tops, halter tops and mini dresses. Everything has to be designer for me I don't know about u but I usually just stick with crop tops and shorts everyday but only wear those things if u have a nice body bc fat girls in crop tops and shorts look disgusting. No offense. I'm not fat. Never was and never will be.

• DONT TRY TO DRESS NICE, JUST WEAR TRACK CRAP AND STAY COMFY BECAUSE ITS A lOAD OF BULLSHIT ANYWAY. I REMEMBER MY 8TH GRADE YEAR LIKE YESTERDAY... didn't GIVE A FUCK

• cute dresses and skirts

• It's 8th grade, buy whatever feels comfy lol.