What do you think about this hairstyle?

I want to cut bangs, dunno if im 100% sure to do it.

What do you think about this hairstyle ??

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want bangs, don't cut them that short. Bangs that are long enough to push over to one side looks much better in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the 1st one and the 3rd one, as I get my hair cut like this and alternate between the lengths. The first one is good if you want it a but shorter for the Summer. It feels lighter on your head and cooler. My hair is more like number 3 at the moment though. :D

What Guys Said 11

• It's alright.

• The first one at the top is sexy as fuck.

• I think bangs look good.

• I think it looks good on you.

• I like it
    But for some reason I see it as a hairstyle for a main character who survived an attack and escaped

• Yeah. Bangs are sexy

• bangs are okay. It doesn't look good on women past 30 though

• If you are beatiful do

• im actually not a huge fan of bangs to be completely honest with you

• The only hair style I don't like is when people pull all of their hair into a ball on top of their head.

• very nice, high five

What Girls Said 14

• I'm not a fan of those bangs, but every now and then there's someone who really pulls them off (like the blonde at the bottom.) So I mean if you think it would look good on you give it a try. And if you don't like it you can just tuck them back and it won't even look like you have them!

• Its okay!

• Looks great in the first one. On others it just doesn't look right. Long hair with a fringe always looks strange to me.

• i know right. It looks scary to me. But i don´t have long hair so i thought maybe a fringe would adjust the whole look

• My hair is very straight, i have a bit smaller head shape but othewise yes. Thank you :) I think it maybe will be side bang but I don't know

• Maybe just go to the salon and ask for a consultation. =)
      Then you'll know for sure.

• It looks cool.

• It's cute, but doesn't work for everyone... like girl #3

• I think its cute... It's one of those hairstyles that pretty much anyone would look good with

• I like wild hairstyles, certainly with those face shapes. Its horribly sexy. Certainly with a toned body underneath.

• bangs can look really cute!!! u just gotta make sure they look good with ur face :)

• they're fine

• It's boring, and unflattering unless you have a ridiculously long forehead. Pay in mind that I don't like the American Girl Next Door look because I find that to be an annoying trope.

• they're cute.

• The third one is a bit too perfect. Bangs are fine.

• Do you have the face for it?
    Not everyone does. I certainly don't :(

• I think i do, once when i had it people told me i look korean model. Even tho i`m not korean

• That's great, definitely get it then. I think it's a really cute look.

• Don't cut bangs. It was one of my biggest mistakes. I'm someone who isn't prone to acne and after cutting bangs, my forehead broke out and it was hard to remove the pimples. Also, your bangs go through an awkward stage. Also, they take long to grow back. My hair reaches just past my breasts and my bangs finish right before my breasts. This is two years after cutting bangs.

• I`ve had long bangs for like 2 years and i think they look ugly. They are chin lenght. So i think the only thing that will rescue me is full bangs.

• To be honest, I think you should just clip up your bangs and wait for them to grow out.