How do you get a dark tan fast?

I tan pretty easily. And today the UV rays are a 10 out of 10 and I'm going to the pool to tan. So are there any ways I can tan really easily and get a nice dark tan?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• MY ROUTINE: I'm quite pale, but I've gotten dark as fuck over 1-2 months doing this:

-Base tan (weekdays): Hawaiian tropic SPF6 Dark Tanning Oil. Lie 30 minutes on your back, then 30 minutes on your stomach. Repeat as often as you can during the week. Moisturize with aloe during showers. Once you have a base tan...

-Get Maui Babe Browning Lotion (weekend tanning): This stuff is hands down the only thing that has worked on my otherwise pale-peachy skin!!! It turns you so dark, it's remarkable. There are ingredients that allow you to maximize UV absorption with minimal damage. I slather it on all over, and lounge under the midday sun on weekends. I live down where the UV index is quite high. 45 minutes on 1 side, 45 on the other side. If you're boating or something, don't worry. Just put on sunscreen after the 90 minutes... definitely do.
    - I never tan my face because I do not want wrinkles there. I cover my face with a sunhat or book and listen to music while I tan. To match my face to my tan, I use Clinique's Sun-Kissed Face gelée before a light Corrector Cream with SPF.

I used to fake tan until I found out that DHA, the primary ingredient of most fake tan, is absorbed into your bloodstream in small quantities, and has been shown in certain studies to create permanent DNA mutations that can later turn cancerous. So in essence, there's no "good" way to darken your skin. I just opt for what people have been doing for thousands of years... hope this helped :) Message me if you have any questions

What Guys Said 11

• Get yourself some baby oil or shea butter (I prefer shea butter) make sure you're all oily and spend your day at the beach on a hot blazing day. The oily skin will cause your skin to tan 2x faster and much much darker.

• tanning will make your skin gross and leathery when you grow up and increase you chance of getting cancer... why would you do that?

• All I need is a couple hours in the sun in some shorts.

• I get black pretty fast and I wouldn't really call it a tan 😂

• can you just, like, not?

• you already said you get tans easily. just go outside for a while and you'll get tanned. I swim competitively every day and i get a shade darker every day it seems. dont forget sunscreen though you dont want to get burned.

• Taking a ride on a speedboat with son protection from burning.

• Why would you even want to get a dark tan?

• Exposed to the sun. Nowadays the sun rays are stronger every year as the atmosphere gets thinner.

• fake tan cream

• NOT in the sun. You'll get melanoma (cancer).

What Girls Said 16

• Trying some tanning oil with SPF in it; it works really well. Just lay outside for 15-20 minutes, flip over, another 15-20 minutes. Do that for a couple of days and you'll be looking like a beach babe :P
    I'd prefer self-tanning because UV rays make you age quicker.. don't wanna look 50 at 20 lol

• I would just try to sit directly where there is no shade for many hours.

• coconut oil. GOLDEN.

• Use some Hawaiian Tropic tanning oil. It seems to speed up the tanning process for me.

• If you want one fast i would say self tan... I use St. Tropez or Loving Tan Mousse if you want something that is less risky and more time consuming try out the Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer! I love all these products and they are so much healthier than tanning in the sun and you'll be very thankful as you age that you didn't tan as much! Personally, I tan in the sun a lot (but take care for my face as much as possible) and self tan when i have a date or night out, etc

• don't do it ! sun damage is a bitch.

• Eat plenty of veggies high in carotenoids :)

• Spray tan. That's the fastest way. You can also use baby oil in the sun. That has no SPF in it so you might burn, but if you don't normally burn you'll get tan.

• Go to the beach and lay down in the sun all day (but make sure to wear sunscreen cuz otherwise ouch.)

• Get a fake tan.

• 10/10 today? Damn...

• I'm naturally chocolate but I get slightly darker.

• If you're willing to spend some money go to a tanning salon and buy a bronzing lotion for indoor and outdoor use.. The lotion is a bit tinted already and you will notice a difference from even 20 mins in the sun since you tan easy

• I tan super easily, because I'm naturally tan.

• Try some oil

• baby oil, just make sure you mind the sun and don't get too much.