Judging by my profile pic...Tell me the truth. I try to make myself look attractive but I'm still ugly. I've been told I look ugly from a young age so just your opinion would be appreciated.

Thanks

Updates:
Ok I'm not used to this site... can you see my pic now?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• you're not ugly. you look really tired though for some reason. maybe try smiling or a new concealer, some color

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Don't be so self-conscious; you're pretty.

Try smiling and not using so much makeup. Especially smiling :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Your very pretty babe , no way your ugly xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya know, people can be extremely jealous, cold-hearted individuals, but screw what they think. You're not ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're pretty hot for a ghost with a pink background.

0|0
    0|1
  • No not ugly, don't believe what people say or said in the past...

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah you look a bit white/pale and you have no eyes,nose, or mouth

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I think your very pretty! But would recommend getting a different hairstyle i think a POB would suit your face shape and maybe try a little pink blush not too much just enough to brighten you up a little bit :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Since you asked anonymously I can't access your profile pic but I highly doubt you are ugly =)

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha yea we can see the pic now. I don't think you're ugly. The pic is a little blurry but I definitely don't think you're ugly =)

• ur not ugly.. you just need a new style...umm change the hair, let it loose, change the clothes, add more accesories (earrings, necklace, and wrist bracelets), and change the lip stick.. put a new pic and lets see the transformation

0|0
    0|0
  • You definitely aren't ugly, but you look kind of serious. I agree that you need to let your hair loose and maybe give it more body. Smiling would go a long way too.

0|0
    0|0
  • question fail

0|0
    0|0