Girls, why are you making eyebrows plucking and then eyebrows shaping?

In 99% cases it looks weird, not natural, disgusting. Especially when the result looks like this:Girls, why are you making eyebrows plucking and then eyebrows shaping?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls do there eyebrows because it's plastered all over the media. There's a high standard when it comes to how people should look and it affects woman

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree. But this kind of girls like that one at the picture, they don't see how ridiculously they looks like? I put this question because I have 2 female colleagues and they doing something similar. One of them is really hot blonde and pretty girl with amazing body. But her eyebrows.. 🙈

What Girls Said 4

• Lol that picture looks hideous. If girls knew how to do it properly and do it to suit their facial shape, it wouldn't be an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol... i shape mine nd they don't look like that. they look natural

0|0
    0|0
  • That looks indeed hideous. But you know, if girls didn't do anything at all with their eyebrows, guys would think they look manly. 😌
    Pluck or shape away, as long as you know how to do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I think it just has to do with the media and the current "trend" personally I only pluck my eyebrows to avoid a unibrow, my eyebrow shape is fine in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0