Outfit; yay or nay?

link

more pics:

link

Most Helpful Girl

• yay, its something I'd wear...way unique and wayyy cute :)

What Guys Said 10

• The dress is attractive, but the gargantuan go-go boots make for an incongruous pairing. Dress: Yea. Boots: Nay

• Yay... but hate the boots.

• I don't like the color for one. The dress is very nice, and I think the whole outfit would look really hot with some open-toed, very high, strappy heels.

• Dress is fine.

Lose the boots.

Padme Amidala wore them better.

• yaymaybe

• yay

• u are beautiful:) plus this outfit makes your eyes pop and the necklace stands out too. I would change the color of the boots or add some white accents to the top:)

Nate:)

• its cool...maybe a one time stunner thing...not a repeat preformance dress.

• like it but I would go with a white necklace and white or black boots with possibly a white belt

• Damn she has a but on her... maybe a nay...

• Not really happening.. can we see one without the outfit, who would prefer that huh...

What Girls Said 4

• Not sure.It just doesn't grab me.Feels like somethings missing,or needed.Maybe it's the lng sleeves.Dunno!

• Everything apart from the boots is good :) Maybe the boots in a different colour because pale coloured boots tend to look a bit cheap/tacky.

• Dress is fine. Necklace is hideous, just like those boots.

• love the dress, but hate the necklace and boots. I love the length of the boots but not too crazy about the color