Outfit; yay or nay?

link

more pics:

link

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Girl

• yay, its something I'd wear...way unique and wayyy cute :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• The dress is attractive, but the gargantuan go-go boots make for an incongruous pairing. Dress: Yea. Boots: Nay

2|0
    0|0
  • Yay... but hate the boots.

2|0
    1|0
    • I don't like the color for one. The dress is very nice, and I think the whole outfit would look really hot with some open-toed, very high, strappy heels.

• Dress is fine.

Lose the boots.

Padme Amidala wore them better.

2|0
    0|0
  • yaymaybe

2|0
    0|0
  • yay

2|0
    0|0
  • u are beautiful:) plus this outfit makes your eyes pop and the necklace stands out too. I would change the color of the boots or add some white accents to the top:)

Nate:)

0|0
    0|0
  • its cool...maybe a one time stunner thing...not a repeat preformance dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • like it but I would go with a white necklace and white or black boots with possibly a white belt

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn she has a but on her... maybe a nay...

0|0
    1|0
  • Not really happening.. can we see one without the outfit, who would prefer that huh...

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• Not sure.It just doesn't grab me.Feels like somethings missing,or needed.Maybe it's the lng sleeves.Dunno!

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything apart from the boots is good :) Maybe the boots in a different colour because pale coloured boots tend to look a bit cheap/tacky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress is fine. Necklace is hideous, just like those boots.

0|0
    0|0
  • love the dress, but hate the necklace and boots. I love the length of the boots but not too crazy about the color

0|0
    0|0