My foundation is a bit darker than my natural skin tone, is this a problem?

It isn't that noticeable though. It's the makeup forever ULTRA HD foundation and i couldn't find one that matched my skin tone perfectly. I bought the lightest one there and it was still too dark for my skin i'm just really pale. . I always here that it has to match your skin tone perfectly. So is this is a problem? It covers my imperfections perfectly and my skin looks smoother so i don't want to return it. Do you notice it.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as its not much darker then your neck it should be fine , a trick I used to do was use baby powder on top of a foundation that was too dark and it blended it out well , you could also add a bit of lotion to the foundation but that will make it thinner and into more of a BB cream

• i don't want a bb cream though i need full coverage but thanks for the tips

• You can always try getting a setting powder that's a shade too light for you, so that it'll make the foundation a bit less dark and blend into your neck better

What Girls Said 3

• Just blend it well down your neck.. i mean not all the way down but don't stop on the jaw line, that makes it obvious. That should work unless it is really just too dark and unnatural looking!

• Post a pic

• It shouldn't be a problem. Blend a little bit of foundation on your neck perhaps so your skin doesn't just change color out of nowhere.