• Curly
    74% (32)22% (5)56% (37)Vote
  • Straight
    26% (11)78% (18)44% (29)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Long straight, I know one with with curly who is really cute but generally long straight = win.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Brown or black hair that is somewhere in between wavy and pin straight. 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls with curly hair look cute but honestly i like straight long hair (waist length) the most and so do many guys, and as we all know what really counts are the guys votes since most girls are straight and want straight guys so their opinions matters more in this particular qquestion.

0|0
    0|0
  • both looks good, but i prefer straight

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer straight, but it really doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care, I'll take both of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • curly make me "oh gawd let me pull dat" kind of vibe :3

0|0
    0|0
  • probably straight

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Oh! I am IN LOVE with curly hair and envious of every woman who has it naturally... :((((

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f2783f749d.jpg

4|0
    0|0
  • I prefer straight hair on myself, but I've had a good bit of people like my naturally wavy hair more. 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • Curly hair is amazingly beautiful

#CurlyGirlsRule
    #MixedGirlsRAmazing

2|0
    0|0
  • curly yayy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys I think will say straight hair. I have curly/wavy hair and everyone always comments on wanting to have my hair so I'll say curly hair for the win (although I know the struggle lol).

0|0
    0|0
  • The reason most people want curly hair is because it looks cute, but when you actually have curly or kinky texture naturally is not fun and it is tiresome. Straight hair on the other hand is much easier to take care off. Not saying I don't like my curls but straight hair is much easier.

1|0
    0|0
  • curly hair

3|0
    0|0
  • I have straight and I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Both I like

0|0
    0|0
  • I think some girls look better with straight hair and some look better with curls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have naturally curly hair and I love it.

0|0
    1|0
  • Both. I prefer curly a little more, not biased at all haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys seem to lie straight hair, girls seem to like curly hair. I like straight hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight : boring. Everyone has it.
    Wavy or curly: so cute and sexy. I envy women who have naturally curly hair.

0|0
    1|0
  • Depends what suits her I think. Like I know most people prefer straight hair when asked but it doesn't always work like that. Like I know with myself, I always straightened my hair, and didn't really get much comments on it but as soon as I stopped straightening my hair and started keeping my hair naturally, I always get compliments all the time, even random people on the street come up to me to tell me my hair is nice and stuff, and my hair is really curly. My straight haired friend looks waaaaay netter with her normal straight hair than when she curls it too. So I say it depends on what suits her overall look and her personality.

0|0
    0|0