Girls, What does it feel like to wear a skirt?

The thought came to me when I was walking today, it's summer and I noticed a lot of girls were wearing them usally during spring and summer, and usually the flowy ones, not the shorts mini pencil ones. I remember I once thought about this I guess in school when we wore uniforms.

My girlfriend who is a skirt enthusiast once asked me to try them out, she was joking at the time. She said I feel like I'm left out on wearing one as an experience given that its summer. However I do notice, not a lot of the girls sweat when wearing them back in school.

What does it feel like? Does it feel warm and hot? Like how does it feel when walking outside or twirling? She usually does those activities, always been curious.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll never fully understand the feeling of wearing a skirt unless you wear one yourself lol.

What Girls Said 3

• Put one on and you will know.

• Why don't you ask your girlfriend? Isn't she a "skirt enthusiast"' Sure she won't have any problem helping you

• Take your girlfriend up on her offer and try one out, then you'll know.