Gyaru, yes or no?

What would you think of a girl who wore these kind of clothes? Would you find them attractive? cute? Sexy? Ugly? I'm just curious as I'm interested in maybe trying out the style and it's not something you see where I live!
PS: I do have a boyfriend so I wouldn't be trying to get one by dressing this way :) Gyaru, yes or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always liked the Asian anime look its cute if a girl is petite and beautiful like those girls posing them. the first and second pic seems a bit overdone and should be worn at family holidays and special occasions i think if your in japan, but the pic below could be considered American, and the Asian girl posing is so beautiful too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the hair and makeup, but I think the clothes sometimes are very over the top. I 'd wear something like the bottom pic but not the others. You could incorporate some elements of the style gradually, so you can see how you like it and if you pull it off and not alarm those around you

What Guys Said 7

• The school uniform look, plaid skirt, knee socks, Mary Janes is hot. But all the little girl pink and frills is not.

• Sooooooooooooooo KPOP :3 Ssssooooooooooooooo Anime

• Not attractive at all. However, depending on the girl wearing them she would look cute. The black and pink looks to embellished for my tastes but the ones that are more simple look a lot more attractive.

• Well, you might not have a boyfriend for long if you dress like that... have you consulted with him first?

• very cute and girly

• Sucks.

• That looks weird but if you like it, do it.

What Girls Said 6

• It depends on what type of ギャル but I generally find them way over the top. Shizuka Takeda is like the only person who can pull off ギャルギャルスタイル make up without it looking all caked on lol.

66.media.tumblr.com/...m8hrpiZR861ro0pz4o1_500.jpg

• Does it matter? IF you like it then go for it. I'm into the Lolita and fairy kei fashion and I wear it because I like it, not because I want to be seen as attractive by someone else. Things like gyaru, ganguro, Lolita, visual kei, fairy kei, etc. aren't worn because people want to be seen as sexy or attractive, but because it's a form of art through clothes and self expression. Stop sexualizing fashion styles like these because it's not doing any of the communities any favors.

• No, it's not to look attractive, i honestly love the style! I just don't have any friends who do dress like this (or many friends for that matter) and i was just curious to how others view the style :)

• 100 percent cute and hot

• its wayyy to ogirly girl in my opinion :/

• I think they are cute, I would probably dress that way if I could afford it.

• I don't like that style but w. e