When do you start shopping for next seasons clothes?

It's almost August, and I'm getting the itch for Autumn clothes. Even though it's high 80s and low 90s here still.

Autumn clothes are just so cute though 😍

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh honestly whenever the seasonal discounts and sales to popping up, if I'm going to be seasonal clothes I miles well buy the best possible clothes I can for the least amount of money possible. Or if it's like black Friday season I'll wait for that one huge sale and then get everything then.

Most Helpful Girl

• Whenever I feel like I need new clothes.

What Guys Said 20

• I actually shop during the previous spring sales and wear during that autumn, saves a ton of money when it's quality clothes.

• I don't shop if I can avoid it.

• I don't. I just wear what I have, sometimes I go to goodwill. That's the extent of my "shopping".
    But pretty much everything I own is banana republic or better brands which seem to last longer, and all can be found at goodwill if you know what you're doing

• haven't even bought my summer stuff yet 😂😂😂

weather sucked until recently and I don't plan on going anywhere anyway

• I just dont 😜

• I wear what I wore last autumn and the autumn before that. lel

• Shop for clothes from the previous season.
    Because hipster life.

• This is the epitome of First World problems.
    The level of narcissism. . .

• People actually buy clothes for the seasons? I wear what i feel moat comfortable in
    The only time i buy seasonal clothing is during the colder seasons; jackets, coats.

• like never

• I'm a guy. I buy them as i need them.

• I just get them when the season comes and when I need to which isn't the best way I know!

• I rarely shop for clothes. I normally wear what I had last year.

• I don't shop by "seasons," I keep my clothes for years

• whenever i see something i like.

• I'm a freegan, I don't do that.

• Before the season. So... I usually start buying fall/winter clothes in the spring and part of the summer... and I buy summer clothes in the fall/winter.

• I don't keep my wardrobe that up to date besides I'm warm blooded so I even often still wear t shirts and shorts a lot in winter at home unless it's sub zero.
    I add a tshirt under work shirts in winter and have a coat for more extreme weather.
    most of its all year round like jeans and close fitting t shirts.
    I have a few things like ski gear and a onesie that are just for the winter and swim trunks supposedly just for the summer though iv worn them at home in winter to prolong doing laundry.

• Most of the clothes I wear are from last year or older and I buy when there is a sale. Why shouldn't I be able to wear old clothes? Especially for men they mostly look the same and without being a trend specialist you wouldn't know the difference.

• Nahh I dont do that

What Girls Said 11

• I just buy certain pieces as needed. I bought swimsuits during the summer since I recognized I needed them. I bought coats for winter right after the season ended and saved money. 😜

• I shop for the next season whenever its on sale. Once its in the middle of fall, a cute sweater can cost at least $30

• Luckily I keep my clothes and don't throw them away so I don't need to buy new ones when the season's change...

• If you want the best selection now is the time to shop for a fall wardrobe.

• People actually buy clothes for seasons? Why not just have all of your clothes bought instead of spending money every 3 months... Seems like a waste

• I never do unless I need clothes.

• Am already looking.

• in September

• It's Florida so I have clothes for all year round

• When I have money

• Im in south FL and we only have one season, summer.