What shoes and bag would go with this dress?

I bought this dress a while ago and it's finally warm enough to wear it. But I'm unsure what type of shoes and bag would go with the dress.

link

Any suggestions would be great

Most Helpful Girl

• What a cute dress!Me?I would do a little black patent action,to go with the dress,but add a little zing,as well.Try a pair of black patent heels,in either an open toe pump,or sling backs.You could also do some white strappy sandlas,for daytime,and black ones for evenings.Match the color scheme for the bag or clutch,with the shoes.You are going to be adorable.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't have a clue, but that dress is cute. =)

Oh god, I just linked myself through the entire catalog. Now I see why girls love shopping so much. If a girl saw things the way men did, you would probably buy the entire store.

What Girls Said 6

• i'd keep up with the black and white theme, a white satchel or hobo purse, black peep toe pumps, and a white head band.

• I would wear black pumps and a bright bag. Something that stands out. Don't combine it with only black and white. There has to be something that "pops" with this outfit to keep it from being too dull, especially since it is spring time.

• I would go with a bright color bag and shoes. Pink I think would be good. Anything spring like. Something to bring out the dress more.

Have fun!

bnwsmile

• Oh I forgot to add that you can give it more color with colorful bangles that you could match to a bag and some shoes for that perfect look.

• White classic low top converse would be darling! Because this dress looks like it's made out of a jersey fabric so it's more casual. Also, though you can't look TOO casual! So I would pair it with a bright colored clutch.. check out the clutches by Poopy by Coach.. also as long as your on Coach check out their versions of the converse.. I tend to like coach better and they have some adorable products(: Hope I could help! <3

• Cute dress. I would wear a bright red bag with the dress or maybe a blue or brown.

• black pumps with a black clutch would be perfect.