Guys, do you notice a girl's eyes?

Like a random girl you see. If you do, why do you like looking at her eyes so much and what do you notice/like about her eyes?

0|0
0|6

Most Helpful Guy

• i donno I just love locking it with her eyes and enjoying the moment

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• well I will answer your question with a question why do people like watching sunsets? because they are beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Random girls not so much, but if she has really pretty eyes than I will. As to what makes her eyes pretty I have no idea. Some eyes just look really deep and beautiful. I guess in a way NMMan is right the eyes are a good reflection of a persons personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • As previous answerers have said, you can read them like a book.

You can see their personality, feel their outlooks on life and get a fleeting glimpse of the world at which they live every day.

Simply put, they are a window into the soul.

No other aspect of a women tells you simply how they truly are on the inside, beneath all the exterior shells and layers that have been put in place over the years.

1|0
    0|0
  • As much as it has now become a cliche, the eyes really are the windows to the soul. Eye contact is so personal, and that's one of the first (if not the first) thing I will notice about a woman when I first see her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but lets be real, if your not cute then no I wouldn't notice. I like them if they're colored or shiny brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.