Guys: have you ever seen a girl you thought looked good until she opened her mouth to speak?

I had a Facebook friend suggestion for this one girl because we have 3 mutual friends, and when I checked her profile I see that she writes stuff like "im da sh*t... I need air freshener, f*** a hater."

Most Helpful Guy

• holy sh*t yes dude, as soon as I read this I immidiately just thought about this one girl I met over the summer. Hot as hell, but omg just shut your trap and keep sucking.

• Ahahahah I loved the last part of your statement

• And I always wonder just how they 'got there' .............not your or my fault.....I see it a lot and just have to get up and walk away...........but you know that those types do have people that defend them. ............

What Girls Said 16

• i agree with maddenedhatter, I'm turned off when a girl does that on a friendship level, and when a guy does it... but it's not limited to just talking like an idiot, but if someone says something like "gays have no right to get married, it's wrong" that turns me off... and if I once thought of them as hot... I don't anymore.

• My brother's girlfriend actually speaks like this at time, and it makes me crazy. If people went to school, they should at least have a basic grasp on English, and when they don't display it because they want to sound gangster or ghetto, I don't have any time for them.

Maybe I'm a little extreme in my views, but that's how I feel, and I'm not planning on changing that, because let's be honest, it makes people sound extremely uneducated when they start speaking like that.

• There are a number of people on this site that write that way and it makes me want to vomit..........you are not in the minority for feeling that way................just terribly *&^^%$# ignorant.

• hahaha Your questions never disappoint!

Well I'm not a guy but I do agree that class is becoming on a woman. There is that saying "As blushing will sometimes make a whore seem a virtuous woman, so modesty may make a fool seem a man of sense." I'm probably alone in the thought that not enough women blush today at sheer crassness.

I can't say that I am the most virtuous woman, as is clear by being on a site like this, but I do make attempts to blush every now and then to remind myself to be a lady and not just a woman.

• Haha, even though I'm a girl, I feel the need to say that I'm turned off by a girl when she does that, just as a friend.

Then again, the same goes for guys. I'll think a guy's hot until I see him acting like an idiot.

• halarious. well, I'm not a guy but I Guess yes sometimes you have to hear a girl talk I guess before you make your decision you want to date her I suppose.

• All the time! What a turn off! I especially can't stand the girls that pride themselves on being "blunt". They are basically saying that they are rude and can get away with it. lol

Since when did sounding uneducated make people think they were cool?

• Unfortunately, 'sbeth' many people do that that 'cool' and that they are cool, by talking like a low grade moron with an Kindergarten education ..........beats the hell out of me.

• Ew, I find speaking like that to be disturbing. Then the person that talks like that blames it on where their from. That is BS, how you speak and what comes out of your mouth is all by decision.

• yeah this happens all the time. I personally can't find a person psychically attracrtive if their personality is crap.

• Are you talking about 'personality' or intellect ?

• Personality...it doesn't really matter about their intellect.

• yea some people just don't have class. booo

• haha , I would feel so weird writing something like that and in my opinion a cocky girl is never cute * there's a difference in cocky and confident*

um I'm a girl but I've def. seen really pretty girls and then their total bitches and I think of them as not attractive , cause all you can think about is their personalities.

• I hate to be be a buzz kill but while that does sound cocky, those are song lyrics lol, to one of Gucci's earlier songs "Icy." The line goes, "I'm the sh*t bitch, I need toilet paper, DAMNNN, get some air freshener nigga, f*** a hater."

• So what you are saying is not only does this girl in the example speak like a retard, but she also has sh*t taste in music and has no originality? lol

• Who are you to bash someones music f***head. I get that you don't like the girl but hey if you don't like someones style that's your problem what are you looking for on here sympathy?

Mosyt people like a music style cause it speaks to something inside them so get a life stop whining that your prefect girl wasn't what you thought and find someone else...I am sure she can do without a p**** like you in life anyways

• Hey danielsan, why don't you put your internet tough guy wigger mouth to a good use and suck on my testicles.

• Sometimes the guys on this site don't give an attractive woman a break. If an ugly girl does it, it's ok?

• Wording says it all, if I was a guy I wouldn't date someone that talked like that. For me I get the I'm a drugy feeling when I see that.

• hahahaha! what she wrote is pretty funny. Even though I'm a girl, I also hate it when people say stuff like "f*** the haterzzzz!" and stuff. I lose respect for people when they talk like that for some reason.

• What a way to bash the opposite sex without actually doing it. "Oh I thought she looked good. But she's really a dumbass!" Like this doesn't happen for guys all the time. Stop acting all innocent.

• Most of the time you're probably just butt-hurt she rejected you. And if not, you have a huge ego then to say the least.

• You looked good there until you opened your mouth.

• Haha hilarious.

• i didn't see anything wrong with what she wrote but that's just mee

i liked one guy until he started making racist jokes

What Guys Said 27

• Rofl! You ever seen a girl who you thought looked amazing, until she opened her mouth and it wasn't a breath of fresh air. Smelled like what she was smoking; Llama.

• Ha ha. Yup.

I met one woman who was in her mid to late thirties at a party. Now, she was probably the type who got hit on constantly, but, I wasn't interested in a romantic kind of way.

I happened to need a seat right next to her. She acted disgusted that I would DARE to sit anywhere within her. She thought she was hot stuff. I was introducing myself, and I reached to shake her hand, and she recoiled. Ok, fine, whatever. So I'm laughing it up with the guys, she starts being rude to my new friends... so I call her out on it. Normally I wouldn't do this, but for whatever reason, I did this time around. Suddenly she's acting a lot better, and when I get up to leave, she actually gets up to shake my hand... I look at her, and calmly say "uh uh. Nope. You have to EARN it." Her mouth was hanging wide open as I left.

It was hilarious, especially since I had no idea how I "got away" with it.

• Ahahahaha. "uh uh. Nope. You have to EARN it." that's hilarious wow ur such a diiva! *snaps fingers left and right*

... or should I say hustler! :P

• Wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf I mean seriously wut is it about a girl date wants to make them date a rude asshole den date a nice average guy who cares about I mean seiously wut the f*** is wrong a woman that's makes date an asshole when dey could have almost any guy I mean wut the f*** is wrong with you its a global plague I should call it asslike since girls like 2 lick and the taste of it wtf

• Normally I wouldn't have done that. But frankly, she was just a little too nasty to people, and she was a little too full of herself, and I was in a unusual mood, where I didn't give a darn what she thought of me. I had been kind to her, I stayed kind to her, except when she was being rude and nasty, so I just decided to have some fun with her, since I wasn't impressed. She was nasty, and I wasn't going to stand for it... at least not then.

• Most language such as you described, is not only quite a turn off to me, but at times literally headache inducing. I cannot stand it. A woman in one of my English classes in high school comes to mind. 99 percent of the times she opened her mouth, it caused my redheaded anger to boil; and although I'd never do so, I wanted to get out of my seat, walk over to her, smack her in the face, then just quietly go sit back down. My hope being, it would force her to stop and think about what just happened, and possibly take the time to think before opening her mouth next time, lest it get smacked again.

• Definitely.

• So. Many. Times.

• Agree with you all the way, you will see that not just on Facebook even here on this site.

looks fed up but morals last a life time.

• haha yeah I've had this happen she ends up a smoker, swear alot, outta control haha ...and I think to myself that girl has sooo much potential what a waste

peace,

smooth

• Haha all the time. They attractive then they say something or type something and your just like ew never mind

• LOL, I know what you mean.. that kind of stuff completely turns me off

• There's no greater turn-off than an idiot. That is all.

• lol, I hear that brother! I've had loads of girlfriends who were smoking but they talk complete bollocks! oh did you hear some nob juped of a roof in that soap opera! omg amy told me something so funny the other night! SHUT UP!

• pretending is playing with fire. and if she thinks she is really cool why does she need such stupid things to make her more confident. I know this style of girls they are mostly young and need to talk like this just to show the boys they don't need them so the foolish boys go out of couriousity for them. It's a risky style because women love older men and older men don't like this show off style.

• Happens all the time.

Serously.

• Yeah that's happend quite a few times. That's why I look for women that know how to speak english and not talk like they have a mouth full of sh*t.

• That sounds like a cool girl to me

• Absolutely.

• i can't even keep track in college anymore... I've ran into a lot of girls like this which disappoints me to say the least

• yeah ,this one girl was beautiful...but once I heard her talk fast and she sound like a valley girl...I immediately got turned off

• Most celebrities come to mind...

• Sadly the answer is yes.

Women can look incredible, but have the worst attitude and mouth to kill it.

• I never thought about it until now...now that I think of it your right

• i never thought about it until now... now that think of it your right

• yeah some people are stupid.

• Hell yeah. I just stay the hell away from them. Looks are no doubt deceiving-

• YEAH LOL. I THOUGHT THIS GIRL WAS CUTE UNTIL I REALIZED SHE WAS A DRAMA QUEEN

• I can top that, how about women who put out personal ads, demanding " a high quality man"

and she proceeds with a long list of things she insists on. and I was "lucky enough" to catch her in a good mood, she agreed to meet, and she turns out to be a mental case.

she doesn't get it. if there is a man out there that meets her standards, there is no way in hell he will put up with her crap for 2 seconds, she will be the one kicked to the curb.

and I'll bet she' have the nerve to wonder why..and blame him for her shortcomings!

• Yeah, pretty much any woman I've ever heard saying something to the effect of "I need a REAL man" has been one of the least desirable women out there....good call

• Yeah. When they're hot and then they sound like an idiot, their "hotness" goes way down and I just can't call them good-looking anymore. Their stupidity outweighs everything.

I've also thought girls were good-looking until I sat up close to them and saw make-up cracking on their faces.

• Hahhaha I like the make up bit :p because its so true some people put way to much and makes them look fake lol everyone who commented on this is sayin the same thing and its all correct lol being hot is only skin deep nuthing without personality lol :)