How to make a girl turn from "meh" to "beautiful" (looks wise) ?

How would you make a girl turn from "plain " to "beautiful" ? What would be your makeup/fashion and skincare tips?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• there is one way that works without stupid makeup. embrace your looks and be proud of it. people will notice you´re confident and that will instantly boost your attractivenes more than any makeup ever could.

0|0
    0|0
    • I do have confidence tbh i think im pretty but in a plain way you know? But thanks for the advice

Most Helpful Girl

• 2L of water a day
    gentle skincare products that don't contain ethanol (alcohol denat.)
    a good foundation
    false lashes applied properly

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Not with makeup, that's how.

2|1
    2|0
    • But makeup was made just for that. So plain looking girls can become prettier or pretty girls can become beautiful! Its magic lol

• Work out, wear nice clothes (or bold clothes, like leather leggings...)... it's not hard, that should do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alcohol can play a role in that. In all seriousness, just take care of your body, eat well and diet properly.

0|0
    0|0
    • Already have a good body. I have nice boobs (not trying to brag) and i have proper hygiene and all i'm just very plain looking in the face.

• Show All
    • I prefer to wear no makeup but if im going out with friends or something i do wear some and i get lots of attention and compliments but i feel like im wearing a mask

• Just foundations yeah? Don't overdo them that's all

• wear a make up

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Makeup. Moisturizer, primer, concealer, foundation, bronzer, blush, eyeliner, eyeshadow, brow liner (if needed), mascara (+ maybe fake lashes), and a flattering lip color. Also, I would style her hair (probably straight, or straight with some curls).

1|1
    0|0
  • proper skin care adapted to that person's skin type and nice clothes that fit the body shape of that person

0|0
    0|0
    • what would you consider "nice" clothes? As i know everyone has a different opinion on it but, i'm just curious..

• clothes that look good on you

• Make-up, nice clothes, skincare products & hair products, maintain a healthy body.

0|0
    0|0