How do you want her to dress?

When you are going out with a girl and you respect her body, how do you want her to dress? Would you prefer for her to show off her body or stay modest?

Just hanging out or going out somewhere (out to dinner or whatever)

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer she enjoy her good looks. Modesty is for monks and fools.

What Guys Said 5

• Depends if I actually like her or if she just a chick I'm hanging out with because if I like her no way do I want her to look slutty or anything because I'm a guy and know what every other guy will be looking at. But if it's just with a chick I'm hanging out with casually its cool however they wants to dress then Ii don't even care if my m8s wanna look at her showing off. It all depends how serious it is. Not that she can't dress to show off for me more personally.

• wear whatever makes you look good

• Well where are you going?

• When going to dinner, I want the girl to dress decent. By decent I mean a nice dress or shoes, jeans and a top. Nothing that shows anything off too much.

• Let's put it this way, I want to show off my girlfriend to the world so any time of day or night she's allowed to show off as much as she would like, in good taste of course.

What Girls Said 2

• If you respect not only the girl but her body as well my advice is to let her decide. She does have a good idea of what is best for her. If you are still unconvinced confront this girl and talk to her about your feelings. P.S. Girls like it when you clue them in about what you are feeling.

• Dress how you want, that reflects your personality.