Girls, at what age did you start wearing thongs?

When I was only 11, there were already some classmates wearing (2 I knew for sure, and almost everyday). I'm just curious 😊.

Updates:
I see, there's no one keen to answer. It's a fashion question, nothing wrong with it.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think around 15 I started wearing them.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Uh... Recently :P Like 19.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was 14

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont

0|1
    0|0
  • i think its something very personal

0|0
    0|0
  • Just recently, lol. They are so uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are we talking about the underwear or the shoe?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I am fully interested to know when you started wearing sandals hahaha

• Show All
    • Oh how dare you.

• You're the one bringing up the underwear habits of prepubescent children.

• I do not remember, maybe sometime before high school. My parents were not very happy about it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I started around 14 and stopped around 16-17 -lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • Really... but why was that (if you don't mind)? Got tired?

• They were really cute and made me feel grown up and once I was grown up (and sexually active) they just lost their appeal-lol.

• Oh I can understand... I knew a girl telling me something like this. It turned to wearing it occasionally to avoid that.

• 11/12 i think

0|1
    0|0
  • There is something wrong with it when an adult male is remembering girls as young as 12 wearing thongs. You made this question highly uncomfortable

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh what's wrong? I think there's a huge difference between asking to girls around my age or even older if they started wearing thongs during puberty (or whenever) AND talking to 12/15 year old girls and asking them if they wear thongs.

• At 13/14 got my first ones occasionally.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
    • Fine, but I think it's uncommon

• I know it is, I just answered your question

• good for you! There is nothing special there. I I wore them when I was young and dumb and just hit puberty but got out of that trend just as quick as I got into it.