Girls, at what age did you start wearing thongs?

When I was only 11, there were already some classmates wearing (2 I knew for sure, and almost everyday). I'm just curious 😊.

I see, there's no one keen to answer. It's a fashion question, nothing wrong with it.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I think around 15 I started wearing them.

What Girls Said 12

• Uh... Recently :P Like 19.

• I was 14

• I dont

• i think its something very personal

• Just recently, lol. They are so uncomfortable.

• Are we talking about the underwear or the shoe?

• Yeah, I am fully interested to know when you started wearing sandals hahaha

• Oh how dare you.

• You're the one bringing up the underwear habits of prepubescent children.

• I do not remember, maybe sometime before high school. My parents were not very happy about it lol

• I started around 14 and stopped around 16-17 -lol.

• Really... but why was that (if you don't mind)? Got tired?

• They were really cute and made me feel grown up and once I was grown up (and sexually active) they just lost their appeal-lol.

• Oh I can understand... I knew a girl telling me something like this. It turned to wearing it occasionally to avoid that.

• 11/12 i think

• There is something wrong with it when an adult male is remembering girls as young as 12 wearing thongs. You made this question highly uncomfortable

• Oh what's wrong? I think there's a huge difference between asking to girls around my age or even older if they started wearing thongs during puberty (or whenever) AND talking to 12/15 year old girls and asking them if they wear thongs.

• At 13/14 got my first ones occasionally.

• Never

• Fine, but I think it's uncommon

• I know it is, I just answered your question

• good for you! There is nothing special there. I I wore them when I was young and dumb and just hit puberty but got out of that trend just as quick as I got into it.