Which bed sheets are best for a college student?

I'm getting new bed sheets, just something for my college apartment. The other set was very old and had a huge hole in it where my pets attacked them. I have to pick one in the next day or so, but it's so hard to choose.

My room has white walls, tan/almond carpet, dark wood dresser and nightstand, and a few large pink flower paintings that may not hang because I can't put nails in the wall.

Which is best?

Option 1-2 piece set.

Option 2-6 piece setOption 3-6 piece set

Option 4-6 piece set
Option 5-5 piece set

:c sorry guy-I had a poll, but I think when I switched back to edit I deleted it or something. pooooo :c

Most Helpful Guy

• I like 1 and 5 the most... but I'd say first make sure you keep the pets out of that room or your new bed sheets will soon look like the old ones :-(

Most Helpful Girl

• 1st, 2nd and 4th option are great especially the flowery one haha! But considering your plain room i think the flowery one will look better 👍🏻

What Guys Said 16

• Are you a bed-wetter? If so, stick with rubber-crafted bed sheets, and place a sign on your door reading "THIS ROOM IS OCCUPIED BY A BED-WETTER. MAINTAIN YOUR DISTANCE!!!".

• Bed in a bag, or bed in a box typically come with low quality bedding at an inflated price. It may look nice but there is no quality at all. That being said:

No dry clean only. (There may be an accident)
    A pattern you can live with for at least one semester.

• Whatever it is, make sure It's microfiber. Really smooth, comfy, and breathable

• Good tip, once I got jersey material, it was terrible.

• Option 5 and something that matches the curtains or the walls but don't match your bed to the floor because it looks off. Make it something to contrast with the walls but doesn't clash with the floor. Tan/beige/white walls and/or carpets go well with a full red in my opinion.

• Ones you can't see cum stains on

• 1-2 piece set. so your not stuck washing loads for a long time

• I like 4 XP

• First one

• Da fuck is all this shit? When I was in college, all I needed was any regular white bed sheets for extra twin bed size. Just go for the simplest one. When you're moving out at the end of the year, it'll be a pain in the ass to move 5-6 piece of bed sheets.

• I want my apartment to look nice. And lol, I think I'd die with a white bed set. And the sheets are not so hard to move compared to my dresser, bed, nightstand etc.

• Does it matter? You've already set your mind on which one you want.

• Truly, I haven't. I have no idea! I didn't like 3 that much, but then someone included a picture with her answer, and it looked better when suggested by someone else.

• 4...

• 4-6 and 5-5 looks good👌🏼

• i think plastic would be the best.. easy clean up

• preferably cheap , mean being away at college there going to get ruined likely and if anyone else uses the bed they won't care what they cost , there just going to get ruined

• Tbh something easy to wash, college is wild sista

• XD lol, this is my senior year. So far my pets have torn up the bed more than I have XD

• 😂😂 well i would still hope that this year is better than years past. New sheets and some new adventure lol?

• Go with something that's comfortable and easy to wash! ;-)

What Girls Said 14

• The second one. The pink paintings will be a nice accent to tie the room together. Also, you can use adhesive Command hooks that you stick on the wall and can peel right off without damaging the painting or the wall. I know that they work because I used them in my dorm room. Good luck!

• I like the first one and the third one.

• Number one looks really classy and I like the color combos.

• I like the first and fourth ones the best. :)

• I would say the second one, since there will be flower paintings it would match.

• I like the last option. :)

• I like number 5. You can get these little sticky hook things from the dollar store for your paintings. They make them for towels, paintings, shelving, etc.

• I like 3 and 4.

Are the beds twin XL?

• That isn't sheets. Those are bedding sets.

• Haha, I know it's a comforter set, but I wanted to make the title flow better for everyone reading.

• Option 3

• Love the red and pink flowered set. Just my personal opinion

• Option 2

• I love the first one, I like the colors