Girls, how good are you with makeup?

First of all, I fail at being a girl. I love makeup but I don't know how to do makeup!!!

Girls, how good are you with makeup?
This is me trying to be good at makeup! Don't ask me about my eyebrows. I don't even want to touch them because I don't want to end up looking like a chola!!!

How good or bad at you? Tell me about it, you can post pictures if you want!

0|0
34|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I just think the lipstick looks a little too drawn on. The rest looks like the perfect amount actually and I like your eyebrows they look natural and not drawn on fake like so many girls these days.

I feel like when it comes to makeup, less always looks better. I kind of suck at makeup too, i'll wear a little powder, lip gloss, mascara and eye liner but i'm not caking a pound of that stuff on my face, looking like a clown lol

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 33

• im not too bad actually. about 80% of the time i apply makeup, I'm doing it from home for fun :P to me it's like painting lol
    I'm really good with eye and lip makeup.
    contouring and highlighting I'm only okay at =/

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I do alright. I don't like wearing a lot of makeup though. I typically prefer the more natural look.

I think your makeup looks fine. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You should pick makeup products that work for your skin type and are of good quality. Also, practice makes perfect. When you find what looks on you, you'll want to put it on often enough to perfect it. I'm good at makeup, but that's because I put around the same makeup on every day

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty decent at it, but I ain't a beauty guru.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've been told I'm good at doing my makeup, but I don't know any of the fancy tricks that a lot of girls do, like contouring and highlighting, etc. I've perfected liquid eyeliner over time, but I've never been brave enough to try anything but very basic outlining my eye pretty much. No fancy wings or anything for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm decent at it, I have my day to day routine down, but my best friend's the real expert. She's the one who usually does our make up when we go out lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not the greatest myself, I never wear eyeliner because I think I do it wrong. I never wear foundation because I have acne and nothing covers it. Even lipstick, I feel like I look like a clown. So I just wear mascara and just fill in my eyebrows 😕

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really use a lot. I put eyeliner on my water line, then a line of eyeliner on the top of my eye lids. It makes my eyes look a little bigger and brighter, but that's all I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty good with make up. What I do is put eye liner around my eyes and put white liner on the inside lower lid to make my eyes look bigger.

My favorite is mascara. I'm a perfectionist with it lol I put on 1 coat, wait for it to dry and then put on my liquid eye liner. After those are dry I put my last coat on. It seems like it would take awhile but it only take me like 5 min

When I go out I'll put on eye shadow. I don't know how to explain that but there are a ton of tutorials based on your face shape

1|0
    1|0
  • Just acouple tips from someone gets a lot of compliments on her makeup.
    • Fake lashes work wonders.
    • Lip liner will make your lips look sharper.
    • And unless I'm putting eyeshadow on, I try to avoid putting bottom liner on.

Sorry I would put a picture on but don't really want my face on here ahaha. But I know what I'm talking about.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm pretty good. =)
    I love all art things, and makeup is no different.

1|0
    0|0
  • i wear very little tho... i don't even wear foundation :/
    you look good tho

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not the best with it. I don't use enough, haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I first started doing makeup I was terrible now over the years I've gotten a lot better some people ask me did I have my makeup professionally done. I recommended you watch makeup tutorials and just keep practising that's what I done.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm only good with eye shadow. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm not good i usually just wear no makeup or natural makeup

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm actually pretty good at makeup. I'm not like a makeup guru or anything but when I do makeup it usually looks good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely ever wear heavy makeup, so I kinda suck at it tbh. I have a few looks I can do well, but that's kinda it lmao.

1|0
    0|0
  • I could be the worst person I don't even know what are they for ( like how to use concealer )

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer natural version of me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not that good at it either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty bad. I don't wear any face makeup because my skins good. Eye makeup - im learning. And lipstick I also never wear but when I do I look like a troll. So I don't know man.

But when my friend does my makeup it looks good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I look like the same person, except for redness and an acne scar here or there. Oh well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can pretty much do everything that I need except for winged eyeliner.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty good. I love makeup

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually do better on putting make up on others than myself lol!

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty good at it but no where near expert level lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I look better without it except for my uneven skintone

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no experience with make up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm good, I'd say