Prom Dress?

What is the style for dresses? I just bought one, but I'm starting to regret it. It's a ball gown. I think it might be too much. It looks like this one only mine is blue. What do you think? link

Most Helpful Girl

• well ball gowns are the traditional fashion for proms you know lol

but its very pretty. I love how slim and subtle the top is in contrast to the bottom. and its not overly done like a crazy ball gown, that dress is pretty and fluffy enough but not too big. I just think you should go back and buy it in green! :)

Looking back I kind of wish I would have had a more promy dress (like that one) for senior prom than I did. I wore more of a "sexy little black dress". it was very hot but idk. I go into stores to try on prom dresses sometimes with my friends still even though I'm 20. Its fun and I'm always finding something that makes me wish I found it when I was in high school!

What Guys Said 1

• it would look good if you looked like that lady there

hahahaa

just kidding princess

What Girls Said 2

• It's stunning!Please,don't worry about it,you'll look gorgeous.What color did you get?Same as the pic,in the link?What did you select for shoes?

• it's beautiful, I love it