Ever wore an outfit only once, only for it to get damaged beyond repair?

Updates:
It happened to me :( . I had to go to the mall and buy a new one. Thank god there was only one left in a small, my size.

0|2
18|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and it honestly sucked.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh, yes. That's what I get for buying cheap crap from Forever 21. I was trying to get into a dress before a date, and it had a sort of slip knot of a design with the straps across the back. I kept sticking my arms and head through the wrong holes and when I finally got it on the right way, I didn't even realize I had torn the seam down the spine. It wasn't until I was freshening up after a family dinner at my boyfriend's parent's place that I noticed the fraying and the gaping hole. At least it was only $20 down the drain, and if anyone noticed they were polite enough not to comment on it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Ya it's happened and is sucks, it's just as annoying as staining something you wore only one time

1|1
    0|0
  • when i was 13 i had a sweet pair of white Bugle Boy jeans. Busted a pen in the front pocket first time i wore them. Yes, there was a time dudes wore white denim lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yed.. a shit pair of pants from Walmart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, nope and nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i dont buy cheap shit

0|0
    0|0
  • no I haven't

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I used to have this really pretty white sundress. Until I went yard sale hopping with my mom in it. Fell right into a muddy hole in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES. Not an outfit but I've bought really expensive cotton long sleeves only to find after one wash they've gotten ripped holes in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I have... at almost every concert I've ever been to...> if it's at a hippodrome where it's extremely muddy... You know none of that is going to survive - especially if it's also raining.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wore an expensive sweater jacket out to a concert once and one of the fucking cows sitting behind me stole it.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope never

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... I hate that!

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't had that happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeap, worst feeling ever.😁

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that only happens to me with lingerie, not clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I had a really nice shirt and then I ended up having to tearing it open to get out of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • A top of mine got a huge mustard stain on the front the first time I wore it. Never came out

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. I wear brand new things once, wash it, and find it completely destroyed

0|0
    0|0
  • I managed to tear a dress after playing on a bouncy castle. Lesson learned.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that has definitely happened to me ;_;

0|0
    0|0
  • yea some shoes covered in blood

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if it was cheap. So I don't buy cheap clothing anymore. I rather save money and buy something that has good quality and good material.

0|0
    0|0