Do you think guys who own iPhones are less manly?

When I see a lot of gay guys and feminine guys, they have iPhones. Also, guys who own iPhones look like they want more attention through social media.

• Yes
  • No
yes.
bump

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Geez. Anything can emasculate a man these days lol

• Oh i know, right? Toxic masculinity at its finest!

• @Prof_Don Last Christmas my little brother did this... kinda impromptu stand-up routine, about how it's not possible to slam down a phone in anger anymore (the way you could with the old-school handsets and cradles).
      He was like "yeah if I get all pissed I'm like..." and he made half a slamming motion, and then stopped and tapped it 😂😂😂😂

mb you had to be there...

but, yeah. you no longer have any manly ways to hang up anymore... unless you want to pay almost $1000 to replace the unit when you throw it across the room

• This must be the most ridiculous thing I've read all day 😂

• Lol the questions on this site

What Guys Said 4

• LMAO this is so hilarious! Having an iPhone doesn't make a guy less manly, he simply may like a phone that is easy to use and has very good overall specs.

• You're phone shouldn't dictate your masculinity. This is kinda silly.

• No, why would they be less manly

• I think the guys who try to get a lot of attention on social media for having iphones, are less manly.