Your body flaws?

Let me begin;
I have hairy short legs, short 5'7" height, fucking hooked nose. What are yours?

0|0
32|23

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a long torso and short legs. I have wide hips and big thighs. Too many scars from accidents. One boob is bigger than the other and guys have noticed 😒 my feet are tiny and I've got stubby fingers with chewed up nails. I'm sure I could list a billion things here haha. But flaws are what make us human.

0|2
    0|0
    • I feel you. I have fucking short legs too. I admire long legged people. If I had long legs, I would have very aesthetic muscle on them.

• Show All
    • I think you sound perfect @Blonde401 and I love the photos you have posted. Gorgeous and feminine and unique.

• @nfigure ahh thank you :) that's a nice way to look at it
      @yourfeeelz thanks :D I guess everyone sees themselves different?

Most Helpful Guy

• going bald since im 22. used to have long hair prior. people calling me either skinhead or weirdo - looking and feeling older

i can't put on decent weight that's another problem. im 28 and im around 48 kgs what the fuck

other than that, super horny and single all the time

0|1
    0|0
    • "super horny and single all the time"
      I feel you dude.

• Show All
    • goddamn. That's mean

• Yeap, mostly women aremerciless and envious against women more than men.

What Girls Said 31

• I have a non-symmetrical nose since breaking it a few years ago but apparently no one notices it except me (I think they're all fuckin liars haha).

No matter how hard I work at it, I always have a little pot belly, so I've given up in trying to get abs. Fuck it. Still cute!

I have a very tiny ass. It's a nice shape but there's not enough there to be able to really notice it in most clothes, and I have no hips at all.

One of my teeth is a bit crooked and they're not perfectly white.

My boobs are awkwardly large and this has led to me having bad posture, which I'm working on.

I have kind of a boney face, so while I think I look pretty in the mirror I find that I'm super not photogenic and i have some angles that if you catch them in a photo I look hiiiiiiiiideous!

I have skinny chicken legs and boney knees.

I have a few little black hairs that always grow on my belly button and around my aereolas but I pluck them.

My aereolas/nipples are large and not perfectly round shaped. They also have little bumps on them.

BUT I still think I look pretty damn great and I love my body just the way it is :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh and I have big ol beef curtain labia lol

• Oh and I still get acne but it's not as bad as it used to be and I'm just kind of used to it / over it. It does annoy me that I have to deal with acne AND wrinkles at the same time. Fuck you, life! Pick one!!

• Very unsymmetrical face
    Very unphotogenic face (can't take a picture without myself taking it, ever. Unless cameraman knows what they're doing), in a lot of pictures I find myself asking "God do I really look like that?" Cause I dont look like that in the mirror... Lol
    And also my arms are kinda wide.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol where do I start...

Too tall. Not really a physical flaw but more of an annoyance and something I just had to accept as I can't make myself shorter.

Boob size is disproportionate to the size of my body.

Not much of a waist and narrow hips.

Giant feet.

Surgical scars in various places on my body.

0|0
    0|0
  • mismatched eyebrows, frizzy hair, scars, and i THINK my feet r too big for my body but im not sure. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My face isn't 100% symmetrical and it kills me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lets see:
    I have a baby face, I'm too skinny, I have stretch marks all over my hips, legs and butt yet I don't have much hips or a butt, my boobs do not correlate with my torso which is hell for button up shirts (no i cannot get a bigger size unless you want me to drown in the material), and scars on my knees due to me being all clumsy.

0|0
    0|0
  • None I my body!

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm 5'2 with post-acne dark spots all over my face... I have huge boobs which makes me look top heavy, tiny legs, no butt, I'm a overweight for my height and I have big hands and big feet

0|0
    0|0
  • Nose subtly throws off my facial symmetry because it points slightly to the right (I got hit in the nose with a football once), and one of my eyebrows flicks upward at the end. I put gel on it every day. My skin isn't naturally tan, either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thin light eyebrows, I have to color them in.
    Small eyes
    Small breasts
    That's it lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I am clinically under weight.

This has prompted some of the men I date to call my body a "horror movie" + "revoltingly skinny" + "creature" + "skeleton"

0|0
    0|0
    • You mean The machinist's Trevor Reznik. You can gain weight. Do sport, eat protein.

• Show All
    • The best way to gain weight is eating smth before sleeping. But, you may gain too much fat too. So, do sprint to get muscle mass at the same time. Look at marathoners and sprinters difference. Don't do long cardio, do high intensity interval trainings like sprinting.

• You obviously didn't read my last post.

• Let's see:

Chubby face
    Pudgy tummy
    Short legs and chunky thighs
    Arm flab
    Non perky boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Short legs and arms, tiny feet and hands, assymetrical hair line (only I notice), wide feet, uneven breasts, cellulite, stretch marks, wide hips, and a bit pudgy

0|0
    0|0
    • Short legs in boths sexes look terrible ( plus I have hairy short legs))

• I have scars because I was such a tomboy growing up, I broke my nose and I think it's weird looking, I have bad under eye circles, round face, and chubby cheeks

0|0
    0|0
  • I have huge eyes and I'm hella short and skinny 😞🙄

0|0
    0|0
  • Small ears and constantly bloated and arm flab, but that's it

0|0
    0|1
  • I have a resting bitch face.
    Don't have long legs

That's it.

0|1
    0|0
    • I see, I really care about resting bitch face. I hate them instinctively. I feel like they can always yell at me. Also, I feel like they can be never satisfied. I'm really surprised when they smile)

• Show All
    • I happen to like RBF @SoAddicted.

• my boobs are not the same size but my stretchmarks are pretty cool

0|1
    0|0
  • My arms, back, stomach, thighs, nose, hair.. need I go on?

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat thighs and chest stretch marks,

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have big boobs or big butt

0|0
    0|0
  • Stubborn chin, big forehead, stretchmarks on butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't there enough of this in the world?

0|0
    0|0
  • most things with my body :( stretch marks, cellulite, i hate my thighs and boobs >.<

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a big nose, small boobs and big feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol some acne scars, dark circles, eczema

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm plus sized.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have ugly birthmarks on my bike yuck.

0|0
    0|0
    • Back God damnit

• Thick thighs. I am starting to like them though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a gut!😢

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 22

• My only flaw, there just one of me. Sorry ladies, and some guys who swing that way, I don't judge.

0|1
    0|1
  • -I think I have somewhat of a balding scalp, despite the rest of my hair being great, but I can't really see it so I'm not sure. I've heard people mention it twice in my life.

-Back and chest acne

-Very short fingers--my 12 year old sister has hands almost as big as mine. I also play guitar so I suck at big chords.

-Overweight

-Hairy for my age

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm flawless.

4|0
    0|1
  • Short
    Small penis
    High voice
    Boyish features
    Unibrow
    Ugly hands
    Bad toes
    Nails grow too fast
    Hair too
    Hair is weak
    Acne
    I'm fat
    Lazy eye (right)
    Poor vision
    Uneven skin tone
    Strange nose
    Moobs
    Bad teeth
    Chubby cheeks
    No jawline
    Horrific belly button
    Stretch marks on my thighs and butt

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a flat nose and chubby cheeks

0|0
    0|0
  • My 9182288291919101010199394948483929191929393848432838283776969th ab not popping out as often as I want

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I love my body, just need to work more on abs then its alright :D

0|0
    1|1
    • Are you Turkish dude? I had a Turkish friend having Janissary nick.

• Show All
    • Nope, he was from a penpal site. Turkish men are complaining about Turkish women mostly)) It is a strange commonity.

• I have small arms.

0|0
    0|0
  • Abdominal surgical scars.

0|0
    0|0
  • My toes are not perfectly straight :( it was not like that till about 10 years back.

I don't like looking much younger than my age. It's good at times but there are disadvantages.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slightly below average height, overbite.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'4", round face, bags under eyes, small ears and hands I think. Nice profile pic by the way.

0|0
    0|0
    • thought of some more stuff: don't have any body/facial hair so I look even younger than I am, shit jawline, high pitched voice, chicken skin on arms and chest.

• sometimes my hair tangles up.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have a really really really REALLYYYY bad nose from the side view.. i can post it here if youd like

0|0
    0|0
    • Me too dude. When I was a child, I had small, upturned nose but I broke it many times in teenage. It is fucked up now. I may have rhinoplasty, if I have that much money.

• Show All
    • I took also a fast basketball ball on it too. Fuck it. If I have a child, I will advice to prevent fucking hooked nose so much. Do you think rhinoplasty too?

• lol yes.. in the future i will get it

• Im short, I have a littlr acne

0|0
    0|0
  • too much body hair

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't judge myself, others do that for me

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'2, a lot of acne, messy curly hair and uneven other hair that I shave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Saggy balls lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I am fat, but not too fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Penis size?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have none