Thoughts on makeup?

Attention people! I want to know what YOU think about makeup.
I personally love to put on makeup just for fun. I prefer people to see me without makeup though.
I imagine people wear it for different reasons, and some like it some don't.
What do YOU think about it? :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't listen to all these "natural beauty is better" guys, the general male population of GaG isn't very diverse.

I like a gal who like to wear makeup, nothing wrong with doing some extra artwork on a beautiful feminine face. Plus I have a fetish for eyeshadow and bright colored lipstick/lipgloss ;-)

Just don't overdo the foundation and the powder compact stuff; that's my only pet peeve.

1|0
    0|0
    • I like your answer :)

And totally agree with the foundation and stuff lol it makes them look fake.. Like seriously look like a doll or something.

• I never dug the foundation and compact stuff, never have. :)

• For the longest time, I didn't even know what foundation, concealer, etc. was. When I finally found out I was like "Well what's the point of putting all that stuff on?".

Most Helpful Girl

• ahhhh people hate when I wear makeup and are like omg you're insecure you look great w/o makeup, but see the thing is i just love makeup as a hobby, its super fun and I feel beautiful when i wear it so u just have to not care what people say or think, its not their face.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's what people don't understand about makeup. Some people are insecure but others just do it for fun! They just always assume everyone who wears makeup is insecure.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Anything more than eyeliner/mascara is pretty overkill--unless you have a bunch of blemishes, then concealer/foundation helps too.
    Lipstick is super overrated and doesn't make girls look better. Same with eye shadow and blush.

1|0
    0|0
    • I usually wear mascara and lipstick or lip gloss lol
      Although my parents don't let me wear extreme color on my lips because I have big lips.

• I'm still it sure if it's eyeliner or mascara that makes the huge difference between "that girl looks tired" and "that girl looks good/like she usually does today". I think it's mascara mostly.

• I like it it's cool. Do whatever you please it's not my body. A good make up job can cover up the rough edges as you will so its not as if it's false advertising.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hello again love ❤️

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Thank you my love ❤️ It's been a pleasure again ❤️ 😊

• I don't like it. It is like cheating people)

1|0
    0|0
  • It's nice to have a little on if you are going out but not caked on

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Nice once in a exile to get dolled up but I don't actually enjoy wearing it. Fun to put on but after like an hour I get sick of wearing it haha so I only wear it for special occasions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Makeup is fun to put on, but I hate it because it makes me look older. I love the different colored lipsticks, blushes, eye shadows. I could go on!

2|0
    0|0
  • I like the look, i just hate how it can get itchy and messy throughout the day. Right now I'm learning to contour my eyes and all of that because I have senior portraits coming soon.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love makeup! It's a form of art, therefore a way to express myself. It's fun to put on and I like to look myself in the mirror when I have it on. I do it for myself, couldn't care less about others.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like makeup at all. It all looks weird. It looks good on other girls but honestly they look better without the makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's fun, I have been wearing it since 2005 (I used to dance on stage).

2|0
    0|0
  • I think ugly guys should start wearing it.

1|1
    0|0