Thoughts on makeup?

Attention people! I want to know what YOU think about makeup.
I personally love to put on makeup just for fun. I prefer people to see me without makeup though.
I imagine people wear it for different reasons, and some like it some don't.
What do YOU think about it? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't listen to all these "natural beauty is better" guys, the general male population of GaG isn't very diverse.

I like a gal who like to wear makeup, nothing wrong with doing some extra artwork on a beautiful feminine face. Plus I have a fetish for eyeshadow and bright colored lipstick/lipgloss ;-)

Just don't overdo the foundation and the powder compact stuff; that's my only pet peeve.

• I like your answer :)

And totally agree with the foundation and stuff lol it makes them look fake.. Like seriously look like a doll or something.

• I never dug the foundation and compact stuff, never have. :)

• For the longest time, I didn't even know what foundation, concealer, etc. was. When I finally found out I was like "Well what's the point of putting all that stuff on?".

Most Helpful Girl

• ahhhh people hate when I wear makeup and are like omg you're insecure you look great w/o makeup, but see the thing is i just love makeup as a hobby, its super fun and I feel beautiful when i wear it so u just have to not care what people say or think, its not their face.

• That's what people don't understand about makeup. Some people are insecure but others just do it for fun! They just always assume everyone who wears makeup is insecure.

What Guys Said 5

• Anything more than eyeliner/mascara is pretty overkill--unless you have a bunch of blemishes, then concealer/foundation helps too.
    Lipstick is super overrated and doesn't make girls look better. Same with eye shadow and blush.

• I usually wear mascara and lipstick or lip gloss lol
      Although my parents don't let me wear extreme color on my lips because I have big lips.

• I'm still it sure if it's eyeliner or mascara that makes the huge difference between "that girl looks tired" and "that girl looks good/like she usually does today". I think it's mascara mostly.

• I like it it's cool. Do whatever you please it's not my body. A good make up job can cover up the rough edges as you will so its not as if it's false advertising.

• Hello again love ❤️

• Thank you my love ❤️ It's been a pleasure again ❤️ 😊

• I don't like it. It is like cheating people)

• It's nice to have a little on if you are going out but not caked on

What Girls Said 7

• I like the look, i just hate how it can get itchy and messy throughout the day. Right now I'm learning to contour my eyes and all of that because I have senior portraits coming soon.

• Nice once in a exile to get dolled up but I don't actually enjoy wearing it. Fun to put on but after like an hour I get sick of wearing it haha so I only wear it for special occasions.

• Makeup is fun to put on, but I hate it because it makes me look older. I love the different colored lipsticks, blushes, eye shadows. I could go on!

• I love makeup! It's a form of art, therefore a way to express myself. It's fun to put on and I like to look myself in the mirror when I have it on. I do it for myself, couldn't care less about others.

• I don't like makeup at all. It all looks weird. It looks good on other girls but honestly they look better without the makeup.

• It's fun, I have been wearing it since 2005 (I used to dance on stage).

• I think ugly guys should start wearing it.