Grooming of mens eyebrows good or bad?

Its starting to become socially ok for men to take more pride in their aesthetics with body hair. Whats your take? Should men haved groomed or ungroomed eyebrows? I personally groom my eyebrows and i dont know to what extent i should go.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely think men should start moving onto grooming and altering all sorts of their facial hair to maximize their appearance and facial aesthetics.

Just as long as you don't shave them off and re-draw them like a Nike sign, then I think it should be good.

What Girls Said 10

• I think if it is needed, (uni-brow, really bushy) then go for it. Nothing wrong with keeping up with your grooming as a man

• Shaping them a bit can really make a difference :) No problem with that in my opinion

• Well take care of the middle for sure and then just place or wax the baby hairs on the top of your brow. Keep your natural arch and bushy thick eyebrows are usually the. Style for men

• I think it's okay for guys to groom them although there are some guys who take it too far.

• As long as a guy's eyebrows frame his face, I don't really care if they're heavily groomed or not.

• Groom them they make the face look so much better

• I think they should be groomed. Some are just too wild.

• I don't think it's necessary, but whatever floats your boat.

• If he wants to, he can. I'm usually not a fan of the unibrow, so if he gets that fixed up, that'll be cool.

• Keep them tidy, but not thin.

What Guys Said 9

• Removing a unibrow is good, anything more is kinda ehhhhhh

• groom your eyebrows if you need like you need to, to what extent? to where you look at yourself and say i'd tap that

• I have a few stray hairs that I buzz off with my beard trimmer, I wouldn't go as far as trying to shape them or anything though.

• no i want them to look as savage and barbarian as possible with exception of getting a unibrow.

• Most hairy men actually groom their eyebrows and sometimes also their chest hair. They never shave their leg hair tho.

• Absolutely. Gotta keep that unibrow away.

• just pluck them so they're not a uni-brow

• Good.

• Well for me I have thick bushy eyebrows/ a unibrow, So I go to a salon and get them shaped up and waxed.