Question for anyone who likes to wear revealing clothes, why do you do it?

• I don't like to
  • I do it to show off my body
  • I like the feeling of fresh air on my body
  • Both reasons mentioned above
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• How many girls DONT wear revealing clothes just because they fear God. The answer to your question is in the answers and downvotes to my question.

• Thanks for the MHO. I hope my message was understood by most.

Haha... No counter comments; no down votes. Made my comment meaningless. Hahaha.

Thanks anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I guess sometimes it must be practical as well. In the summer heat especially in hot hot countries, you can't help looking hot hot.

I guess some people do it to be suggestive. Or well, maybe both.

I must say there is a female friend who looks cute in normal wear in the winter. I've seen pictures of her though when she was abroad in her tight fitting shorts, which I guess must have been for convenience, but well, I gotsta admit she looked even cuter!! Don't know how I would not be even more nervous round her like that!

I think it helps with body confidence as well. Preferably for guys after we've done sit-ups lol.

• Obviously I do it to show off my dick, nuts and muscles

• Cause my body is not meant to be covered. It's meant to adored brehhhhh

What Girls Said 8

• When is something revealing. I summer, you may wear a tank and short or bikini that shows off a lot of your body. But is that revealing? On the other hand, in winter you may wear a covering dress that shows a nice cleavage and part of your legs. Personnaly, I find that more revealing than an almost naked body.

• i don't like to

• Because I think women can dress how they like & shouldn't be labeled a slut for it. I'm confident in my body so I wear what I like.

• I feel really uncomfortable wearing revealing clothes I feel like if I was to wear revealing clothes I would only draw more attention to myself which I do not want.

• I keep myself fit, I have a nice body & I like to show it off.

Scott enjoys that I do too!

• I don't like to, but I wouldn't judge someone who did

• For myself

• I occasionally wear revealing clothes and I do it because it makes me feel powerful knowing that I'm making guys horny lol

• Finally somebody honest without "I wear what I want" bs.

• We all know the difference between hot weather clothes and revealing clothes. It's exactly why men dress up when they go out, to look better to women.

• @wolfie12 Where you live is an important factor. Where I live, it easily gets past 110 degrees farrenheit in the summer (43 Celsius). If your not wearing shorts and a tank top your basically sweating your ass off lol. That being said, some girls wear revealing stuff for themselves and some girls like myself, wear revealing stuff for guys. Unfortunately you can't figure out every girl out by what they're wearing.